Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/03/11 20:07

Samer
Website

Sneeze o_O ?

I was playing junkyard level ... and the female cop was standing there, didn't see me , and all of a sudden she sneezed :\ !! said hatchi tongue and sneezed, putting her hand on mouth.

anyone ever noticed that tongue ? and if so what's that animation called.

Last edited by Samer (07/03/11 20:07)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#2 07/03/11 23:07

EdT
Website

Re: Sneeze o_O ?

It's TRAMKONOKOidle_spec3.oni

To see it use the command chr_animate 0 KONOKOidle_spec3  also try KONOKOidle_spec2 and KONOKOlev16_bomb

#3 07/03/11 23:07

Samer
Website

heh fun big_smile i've never noticed the yawn and sneeze before ... the sneeze animation can help me make the hayate taunt big_smile the kung fu salute thing tongue

that's what i love about ONI till this day there's still things i haven't discovered about it.

Last edited by Samer (07/03/11 23:07)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#4 07/04/11 05:07

Lithium

Yeah like I didn't know that you could moonwslk e_e

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#5 07/04/11 07:07

Iritscen

Yeah, it's kind of funny, Bungie West set the idle animations to play extremely rarely, so the average player never sees them.  Loser and I chatted on this topic a while back, but it only now occurred to me that I should probably upload the videos he recorded back then. I hate double-posting links, so please check the Movies thread to see them.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 07/04/11 10:07

Yoriko

How many idle animations are there? I've seen the sneeze, yawn, checking wrist and looking at left bicep animations, are there any more? Do they play in the actual game if you stand at one place for too long?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#7 07/04/11 10:07

Iritscen

The ones you listed are the only ones I know of (and which Loser recorded in the movie I posted today), but that's according to my secondhand knowledge; I haven't investigated myself.  I believe they will occur for your player character if you're willing to stand still for several minutes.

#8 07/04/11 10:07

EdT
Website

Looking at the TRAM files, I only see those 4 idle "spec" TRAMS. TRAMSTRPISidle_special1 TRAMCOMPISidle_special1 TRAMKONOKOidle_spec2 TRAMKONOKOidle_spec3

#9 07/04/11 14:07

SektorZ
Website

I've been playing around with Oni ever since it came out and I've only seen the sneeze once, ever. By accident I mean. If you leave Konoko she will eventually yawn or sneeze, but I didn't know that then. It's really REALLY rare, especially for an AI to do any of those.
Which is actually kinda cool, having such "hidden" stuff.

#10 07/04/11 14:07

Mukade

I was playing flatline with a couple people. Somone connected, who then proceeded not to do anything, but as soon as he connected, he sneezed twice within a few seconds.... was weird

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#11 07/04/11 15:07

TOCS

Yeah I saw that as well Mukade. Especially when I lost the connection one time. >_>

#12 07/04/11 15:07

Yoriko

When I connected in lan I saw Konoko sneeze and I was like: Aw that's cuuuuute.

Quick question: Is there any way you can activate specials like Mukades death star, teleportation and Barabas regeneration?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#13 07/05/11 19:07

Gumby

Mukade wrote:

I was playing flatline with a couple people. Somone connected, who then proceeded not to do anything, but as soon as he connected, he sneezed twice within a few seconds.... was weird

Bug dealing with how I reset the animation timers.

Yoriko wrote:

When I connected in lan I saw Konoko sneeze and I was like: Aw that's cuuuuute.

Quick question: Is there any way you can activate specials like Mukades death star, teleportation and Barabas regeneration?

Yes, with the death star weapon (or a small modification of one of the TRAMs), maybe with some fancy BSL, and no, unless you use Daodan 2.0 and use the command d_regen 0 1.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#14 07/05/11 20:07

Iritscen

In other words, Mukade's Devil Star was "weaponized" in the AE.  Keep hitting F7 and you'll find it.

#15 07/06/11 07:07

Yoriko

Iritscen wrote:

In other words, Mukade's Devil Star was "weaponized" in the AE.  Keep hitting F7 and you'll find it.

I know but I think it would be cooler to hear mukade say death star and fire the projectile out of his hand rather than having an invisible gun firing endlessly.

#16 06/08/12 11:06

Reaperette
Website

The sneeze occured to me only once. As I remember I wasn't really idleing Konoko, it was in the fight against Griffin, the laser part, and I was glad I was standing behind a computer console during the animation or else the lasers would have gotten me. Or it was after activating all four consoles after the cutscene for the new laser level. Anyway, I was surprised!

Board footer