Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 06/18/11 11:06

TOCS

Re: ***Work In Progress***

You know, Google Translate doesn't really help it at all. I tend to skip over a lot of the words he writes, because it makes no sense, and I usually only get half of the point. roll

#27 06/22/11 08:06

Samer
Website

3D-Map i need ur help urgently .. something really easy for you to do

there's this helmet http://edt.oni2.net/3D/viking_helmet_ho … y_max7.zip

it's in max format.  can u just convert it for me to either dae or obj ? keeping the UV maps.

pleeaaaaaseeeeeee big_smile big_smile big_smile

Last edited by Samer (06/22/11 08:06)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#28 06/22/11 12:06

Lukas Kreator

I think Samer has already found a solution to his problem, as related in his other thread, just so you don't begin making something we will not use.

#29 06/23/11 18:06

3D-Map-Universe

hi,here the model converted http://download1235.mediafire.com/d7n4w … helmet.DAE   i can't keep uvw for dae but i don't know if i save the texture in the .uvw file XSI can import it on the model. i've made a backup of the helmet and improved with 5 smoothed model look like good but 156MB ^^ see you later.i work on Starcraft 2.

#30 06/23/11 18:06

Samer
Website

ouh much thanks 3D-Map i already found another helmet and used it, but this one is better I'm sure i'll put it in good use smile thanks again ^_^

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#31 07/02/11 01:07

Mukade

To make a sword look good, you'd have to make a whole set of new animations to go with it. Also, it'd be interesting to see weapons that you came up with yourself... just saying wink

Still, keep up the good work!

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#32 07/02/11 02:07

Yoriko

How about a heavy plasma machinegun that you hold like Barabas gun? I think we need more fatass weapons, We've only got one of those so far. smile

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#33 07/02/11 07:07

Dirk Gently
Website

how about something similar to that shock glove from GitS, making it fatal to robots.

#34 07/02/11 13:07

Lukas Kreator

Yoriko wrote:

How about a heavy plasma machinegun that you hold like Barabas gun?

lol I made something exactly like that in the past. Tell me if you want it. It has the same appearance as the Barabas gun, through.

#35 07/02/11 15:07

Yoriko

Hmmm I was kinda more interested in the modelling part of doing that. hmm but hey what sick man would say no to a plasma machine gun? Gimme gimme!

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#36 07/02/11 16:07

Lukas Kreator

Maybe someone can model something for it...

BTW, the package comes with 4 weapons, I think.

http://cl.ly/36383m3y0D2g0x3p2k11

Oh, and the Plasma Machine Gun cannot be reloaded. I tought of it as a weapon for mass-destruction wich would then be dropped when there was no more ammo, because then the agent would be able to move faster. It cannot be reloaded to prevent someone shooting with it at you. This also would theorically unable the Syndicate to copy it, for some time, at least.
However, you can make a simple edit to enable reloading, if you want.

Last edited by Lukas Kreator (07/02/11 16:07)

Board footer