Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#151 05/05/11 00:05

Gumby

Re: Oni Zen Garden (VERSION 2)

The laser itself can go anywhere, but the physical emitter part that you see might be part of the map, I don't recall.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#152 05/05/11 07:05

Yoriko

Is it then possible to link a spawned lasers beams disruption (by touching it) to activate a spawned turret? So that you can create laser puzzles anywhere on a map.

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#153 05/05/11 08:05

Leus
Website

Or to activate anything really, like an "alarm" that spawns some enemies?  That'd be awesome.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#154 05/05/11 08:05

Yoriko

Leus wrote:

Or to activate anything really, like an "alarm" that spawns some enemies?  That'd be awesome.

I believe that it's possible to create alarm consoles anywhere or do you mean another kind of trigger?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#155 05/05/11 14:05

Leus
Website

Well I just meant a laser that, when tripped, would spawn and alert enemies.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#156 05/05/11 22:05

Gumby

Yes, you can.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#157 05/05/11 23:05

Leus
Website

Awesome.

#158 05/06/11 09:05

Yoriko

Planning something big Leus? tongue

#159 05/06/11 10:05

Leus
Website

Nope.  Lol.

Board footer