Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 04/19/11 10:04

Samer
Website

Re: Arena Level

Leus .. once u install the package it makes new files in the IGMD folder in arena folder.
when u make a new package u have to set it to "replace bsl" use demos's onisplit gui to do that easily.

so for now u have to delete the bsls from the package and delete the bsls from arena level in IGMD folder.
the one with higher number takes precedence.

so if i was to make ur package ...
1. i'll copy all the oni files i want to keep, from the package into a folder, then put the modified BINChar file there too, make the new bsls and put them in another folder.

now using demos's onisplit gui .. go to ae packages :

give ur package a higher number than the original, click on resource settings, select the folder which contains the oni files, click on script settings enable bsl -> replace, and select the folder that has the modified bsls,
click create package after u selected the output directory : the folder where the package folder will be created ..... VERY IMPORTANT : after u make the package, right click on the package folder and select properties and remove the Read only attribute from all it's files & folders , this is a bug ,, and if kept as read only, the package would fail to install and that might explain why it's not changing from the old one in ur case.

Last edited by Samer (04/19/11 10:04)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#52 04/19/11 18:04

Gumby

The replace bsl option is broken for most builds of AE, unless you have the one i posted a few months back...

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#53 04/19/11 19:04

Leus
Website

Where'd you post it?

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#54 04/20/11 03:04

Gumby

No idea. smile

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#55 04/20/11 11:04

Samer
Website

i think the ae installer that comes with the ae works, the problem last time was the read only not in the installer. Leus just follow what i said and tell me if it works.

anyway if needed here's the thread where gumby gave me the installer, it's still there attached to his post http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1804

Last edited by Samer (04/20/11 11:04)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#56 04/20/11 17:04

Lithium

I noticed Gumby is terrible at saving stuff sad

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#57 04/20/11 17:04

Leus
Website

Oh, so BSL support wasn't supposed to work at all?  Because it totally does.  I'll try this later I've had a taxing couple of days so just wanna relax for a bit.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#58 12/16/11 16:12

tokenoftime92
Website

Hi! I would really try this map out on flatline, I installed the package, how can i load it?

Oni Flatline is the sh@t.

#59 12/16/11 21:12

EdT
Website

Play the Airport Cargo Hangers level and use the cheat winlevel, that should lead you to level 7 the Arena Level.

#60 12/17/11 03:12

tokenoftime92
Website

I load Airport Cargo Hangars save point 1 and i press f1 type in winlevel press enter and it wins the level and i got the TCTF hq intro, why?
edit: nevermind, i was dumb, i got it now

Last edited by tokenoftime92 (12/17/11 04:12)

Oni Flatline is the sh@t.

Board footer