Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/26/11 08:02

SektorZ
Website

Will be moving to England

I may or may not be moving to the UK in less than a month.
Are there any Oni fans 'round London here?

Also why, "England", "United Kingdom", "Great Britain"?
Help the random foreign guy understand the reason behind tree different names, and which one do you use?

By the way, what's the nightlife like there? Here it's teenage morons on cokaine and alcohol listening to house mainly.

#2 02/26/11 08:02

DarkLitria
Website

Re: Will be moving to England

oooohhhh coool i'm from london tongue nightlife? i cant say much cause over here much gloomy most of the times.

SektorZ wrote:

Also why, "England", "United Kingdom", "Great Britain"?

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk … ritain.htm or http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk … itain.html hope this answer that qustion hmm

No BLOOD no foul.

#3 02/26/11 08:02

SektorZ
Website

Gloomy? Why? Are you English though?
Thanks for the links. I'll be callin' it the UK then, it sounds cool anyways.

If you're not english what else can you tell me about the new things you've seen around London?
And why gloomy? I'll probably be in one of the sea cities in Kent though, about 100km from London, but I'll be going there often.

#4 02/26/11 09:02

DarkLitria
Website

gloomy, like it always rains here XP blah
yes i'm english. if ur wondering why my english is bad i'm dyslexic lol

Kent? been kent once, cant say much about that XD new stuff in london? well idont think so, i heard they r buildin a new building but i dont know wat its called.

No BLOOD no foul.

#5 02/26/11 09:02

SektorZ
Website

Cool, I thought you meant gloomy as in feeling.
Thank god you explained the bad english thing, I was worried ;D not a big deal though, it's charming.

Although that sucks, was dyslexic a kind of illness? I hope you're fine... But you'll tell me. If that makes you feel better I have a problem with similar colors lol.

So everybody's f*cked in a way. Anyways I meant "new things" as in "things you can't see anywhere else".

I asked about the nightlife because I was a producer and DJ in the last few years and I'm gonna need a similar job when I get there.

#6 02/26/11 09:02

DarkLitria
Website

oh u ment that ^^; not sure there is anything new, dunno lol
ah your you make really cool DJ ^^ yeh i'm sure you able to find some similar job over here.
yeh dyslexic  is a illness, its like difficulties in written and speaking.. but yh we all not perfect XP

Last edited by DarkLitria (02/26/11 09:02)

No BLOOD no foul.

#7 02/26/11 09:02

SektorZ
Website

"ah your you make really cool DJ ^^"
I didn't get that but it sounds nice, so thanks ;p

Yeah, everyone has tons of problems and imperfections, as I said at least yours is charming, while mine is not ;p

Anyways... I can't wait to move out there already cause I'm getting too nervous and bored here.
Yet as it turns out I have alot more friends in the USA and not much in the UK, so that's not cool.

Last edited by SektorZ (02/26/11 09:02)

#8 02/26/11 09:02

DarkLitria
Website

"Yet as it turns out I have alot more friends in the USA and not much in the UK, so that's not cool."
i see. :s but i dont see how bad that is

"as I said at least yours is charming"
hmmm thats rare lol thanks

"Anyways... I can't wait to move out there already cause I'm getting too nervous and bored here."
ooooo well move somwhere watever u feel more comfortable ^^ i hopefully here more suitable for u hmm

No BLOOD no foul.

#9 02/26/11 10:02

SektorZ
Website

Me too, as I said I'll be in a sea city in Kent, in fact it's pretty possible that I'll live right next to the beach cause I already saw some places there that I liked and can afford.

Not having much friends from the UK can be pretty bad, I will make friends when I get there but it's different than already having friends... and having someone I can hang with out when I decide to go to London or some other interesting place. Actually I know a girl from London that's bulgarian, but that's all. She used to hit on me so I guess that's something lol :D

Anyways. Can't wait. I'll kill someone if I stay longer here. My view on things changed too drastically.

Last edited by SektorZ (02/26/11 10:02)

#10 02/26/11 14:02

DarkLitria
Website

oh i see ^^ but yh sure u will make friends in kent smile and sure u will make a good fresh start there too.
and that girl u might bump into her someday lol

good luck big_smile

No BLOOD no foul.

Board footer