Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/13/07 20:11

Your_Mom
Website

Character/Door/Console Database

Now the ssg's site has been closed "indefinitely", there no longer is a database containing the characters, doors and their initial states. Of course, I could go into the binaries and look but that'd be slightly annoying to have to do repeatedly.

I was wondering if someone had a backup copy of the website (or one saved onto their computer) that could be put onto Oni Galore. It'd be nice to add those to OniGalore's databases (as well as have it up for access).

droid803sig.jpg

#2 11/13/07 21:11

EdT
Website

Re: Character/Door/Console Database

Here is the new location: http://ssg.oni2.net/

#3 11/13/07 23:11

Your_Mom
Website

*doh*

Well anyway... now that that's there... I might port to the wiki since I suggested it smile

Last edited by Your_Mom (11/13/07 23:11)

droid803sig.jpg

#4 11/14/07 05:11

geyser
Website

I/we will be reshuffling the level-specific OBJC over the next weeks (for the Anniversary Edition), so it doesn't make much sense to document, e.g., ai2_spawnable chars it in the way ssg did, with screenshots etc.
There's still much to do in OBD, though, and elsewhere on the wiki. BSL is still dramatically underdocumented (no dev-mode-powered one-liner tutorials, for instance). There is no overview of Oni's Chapters. Etc.
BTW, if you're motivated by contributing to the Anniversary Edition, there's pretty much to do. Giving the environment textures a fresh look, for example. I'll try to put a tentative TODO list on the wiki tonight.

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

Board footer