Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 02/06/11 20:02

Lithium

Re: konoko fanart c:

ok so that means i can retexture every single bit of level 3 so it can fit with my skybox ^_^'

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#52 02/07/11 00:02

Mukade

Bahh.. no dynamic lighting. That sucks. I probably should have figured that one out, but meh.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#53 08/29/11 07:08

Mukade

More fanart big_smile
I felt like my avatar was boring, so I made this:

Mukade.jpg

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#54 08/29/11 08:08

Yoriko

Nice! is the bottom dust from killing characters in the dream lab level?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#55 08/29/11 08:08

Mukade

It's there for dramatic effect and to cover up the fact that his legs are sliced off at the knees ^_^
The place I got him from (my previous avatar) only had him down to his knees, the rest is cut off

#56 08/29/11 08:08

Yoriko

Yeah that's all you see of him in the win screen, you could make him hold a gun or a ninja throwing star in his left hand as to cover up the strangely tiny thumb ^^

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#57 08/29/11 09:08

Mukade

True, true... I might correct that later. He used to have the disk, but it looked kinda bad, especially since I didn't cut it out perfectly round tongue

Board footer