Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#76 02/03/11 14:02

Lithium

Re: What items from Oni would you like to have?

Well these last posts are off topic
Geyser won't probably drop in anytime soon
You could send him a message through his Youtube Account

Btw those BGI agents look scary sad never saw the mukade on the desk, looks like a nice ornament smile

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#77 02/04/11 07:02

geyser
Website

P.S. Actually, when you reimport a 4-channel character texture into Oni (RGB color + alpha-reflectivity), you not only need to pick a target TXMP format that supports alpha (i.e., either -format:bgra5551, -format:bgra4444 or -format:rgba32), but you must also specify the name of the texture that will be used for envmapping, with the control sequence -envmap:TXMPw11_ba1_ref or something like that. Of course, you can always use the XML files to specify those things, rather than the command line.

Geyser won't probably drop in anytime soon

Except perhaps right now, because he's still keeping an eye on this thread of yours smile

Well these last posts are off topic

It's never too late to put the thread back on track, if you really want to. The silly poll doesn't help though smile

Btw those BGI agents look scary

For example, you could have said: "I gotta get myself one of these intimidating badges and mean-looking black suits - oh, and maybe some white contacts, too." - and there you go, right on topic again!

the mukade on the desk, looks like a nice ornament

Or here you could have said: "If Take 2 insists on hogging Oni's IP, why don't they make some action figures - like that Mukade on the desk. I know I'd buy one."

its been a long time since i saw you last, geyser! how've you been?

I've been a lot of different ways - good, bad, and ugly. It's a very long and boring story, really.
I might come back and camp here for a while - some time later this year, but not yet sure when.

Last edited by geyser (02/04/11 07:02)

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

#78 02/04/11 18:02

Samer
Website

oxe161 wrote:

Btw those BGI agents look scary sad never saw the mukade on the desk, looks like a nice ornament smile

these were the BGi executives. not agents

if u decide to make a golden and yellow Barabas outfit I have a character in mind that would use that outfit.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#79 02/04/11 18:02

Lithium

Who would that be?

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#80 02/07/11 23:02

Phydur

I'd like that glider thingy konoko uses.

I intentionally spell dang, dange, FYI.

#81 02/09/11 04:02

kornflakes89

i'd like that Konoko thing that glider uses...crap i did it again XD

#82 04/25/11 17:04

Yoriko

I'd like to have a boss shield xD

In terms of clothing I think I would like to have a green ninja outfit (fav colour) with those spikes on the back or whatever they are.

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

Board footer