Re: New TRAMS

"All at once"
"One at a time"
"idk i just like taking polls"

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#27 01/31/11 22:01

Mukade

Well if you don't care then don't vote lol. Anyways, I don't think I have the option of changing the options of a poll in progress

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#28 01/31/11 22:01

Lithium

Yeah i'm sure you can, just edit it to be a more meaningful option like the 2nd one i posted

#29 01/31/11 22:01

Mukade

Nope, I can reset the results and stop the voting, that's it. Anyways, getting offtopic, please don't post unless it's relevent wink

I need to know honestly, because I really want to release my work, but I need to satisfy... *someone*, that he's wrong.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#30 01/31/11 22:01

Lithium

Wait until they're all finished, best to have the whole package smile

#31 01/31/11 22:01

Mukade

I have my reasons to disagree, but it's your opinion. If you haven't read those reasons, I put them in my first post smile

#32 01/31/11 23:01

Lithium

Ok i kinda agree more now, just saw the video, looking good man...even though it is more thank 6 months old
can'r wait big_smile

#33 01/31/11 23:01

Mukade

yeah, I formatted my computer since then, so I don't have Fraps. I might take a couple minutes tomorrow and film a short preview of the throw.

In other news, I'm making a new animation for someone else that will be released soon-ish, so at least I'll have some work out.

Also, planning on collaborating with Samer on a secret project involving animations, but these ones are going to be slightly different. In the meantime, hopefully, I'll take the time to keep working on filling the holes in the TRACs of the existing characters

#34 02/01/11 00:02

EdT
Website

Mukade: Release them when you want to.

#35 02/01/11 16:02

Mukade

I'd released them now but my computer is, sorta down... sad

Hopefully I'll be able to use it again tonight

#36 02/11/11 21:02

Mukade

Released! See first post, and make sure to read the bottom of the post, I added a little note

#37 02/11/11 21:02

Samer
Website

I didn't expect them to be this good big_smile great work Mukade really ! .. the running kick throw is great i was really hoping to see that move some day and it came out wonderful !
with ur permission I'm going to update Jubei and Akane package and add these moves to both of them ...and if i may I'd like to use them for Hayate the new character I'm working on ?

the moves look flawless, can't wait to see more of ur work I'm really hoping to see that prince of Persia like heavy kick tongue

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#38 02/11/11 21:02

Mukade

right on! Thanks a lot! The more characters that have them, the better I suppose, it would b a shame for only a couple characters to hog them lol.

as for updating the package, go ahead, although I'm not sure whether or not that will create conflicts or anything, but we'll see.

#39 02/11/11 21:02

Lithium

I'll have to check this out
could fit nicely with my Casey run, thank god for extra costumes
Thanks Mukade

#40 02/11/11 21:02

Samer
Website

No there will be no conflicts smile ur package has higher number ... i'll just add the trams and replace the trac of akane with the one u made and add them to jubei's trac as well ^_^

big_smile btw i just noticed that that kick throw can also hit enemies by the backward crescent while landing big_smile coooooool

#41 02/11/11 22:02

Mukade

yup, I was actually about to make that note Samer.

Thanks oxe

#42 02/11/11 22:02

EdT
Website

As I told Mukade, poor Motoko is being left way behind with all these cool and powerful TRAMs big_smile

#43 02/11/11 23:02

Samer
Website

EdT that running kick throw would look great on Motoko why not update her package with it too ^_^ ? remember i sent u a video a long time ago about that move when u first made the right and left cartsweel .

#44 02/11/11 23:02

Lithium

Motoko was teh first custom char big_smile
Now it's like she's lost in the depths of OCF
At least until dream can manage this
misc.php?item=483&download=0

#45 02/11/11 23:02

Samer
Website

actually smile i might beat dream to it tongue i'm working on improving her textures and TRBS smile to look like the model Edt posted a pic of ... but this is not the thread to discuss this smile and she was the inspiration to make all the other custom characters ^_^

btw mukade do u have a depot account ? if u want to i can upload ur package there.

Last edited by Samer (02/11/11 23:02)

#46 02/11/11 23:02

Mukade

Nope, I do not wink

#47 02/12/11 02:02

Samer
Website

I uploaded it to the depot ( i think) but, i'm unable to enter the depot now :\ ... i think it's a temporary server error but i think it's there.

#48 02/12/11 12:02

Lithium

It's there

#49 02/12/11 12:02

Mukade

yup, thx Samer

#50 07/07/11 21:07

Mukade

Hey paradox might I trouble you about how to make a particle emit from a body part? I had worked on it a few months ago, tried for days and didn't get it to work (even tho I did it once about a year back). I saw your Dragon Unit video, and that's basically what I need to do...

Board footer