Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 12/17/10 22:12

Perdido14

Oni aniverssary edition NO RUN! (windows 7 32 bits)

Hello, I am german of Argentine good airs and not I English am spoken atraves about a translator hope that they understand me...

Good my problem is that I want to play oni edition anniversary and not to be able I give him to execute and he does not execute ... install the AE INSTALLER and I install all good according to the program ... but he does not execute ... me dijieron on the levels that one was fixing if tape-worm all and alone tape-worm intro outro and the level 0 final ... then what I did was copied other levels of the original folder gamedatafolder of the original oni and volvi to trying to execute it but it is the same thing someone can help me plis?

What I see that it can be the problem is this text in the startup.txt: res.txt not found, loading default resoultions in 32-bit mode ... but I want to look for another solution do not love camviar my windows 7 to 64 bits saven any solution that is not this?

#2 12/18/10 11:12

Iritscen

Re: Oni aniverssary edition NO RUN! (windows 7 32 bits)

The message about res.txt is not actually a problem (and the "32-bit" part refers to display bit depth, not the kernel mode).  Can you please post or attach the files Globalize.log and Install.log?  They are in Edition/install/.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 12/18/10 20:12

Perdido14

Good here estan the arcivos for that you asked me: (I hope that you could find the solution)

I am going to wait for your response if you need another file speak to me that I raise it

#4 12/20/10 19:12

Perdido14

HELP ME! plis sad

#5 12/20/10 19:12

Perdido14

HELP ME! plis sad

#6 12/20/10 21:12

Iritscen

Sorry, I wasn't able to find the problem by looking at those files.  If Gumby is around, maybe he has some suggestions, since he's the PC guy.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#7 12/21/10 00:12

Gumby

Reglobalize please. It's in the advanced options.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

Board footer