Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/12/10 07:10

chelsea_fc

Options menu??

SO, this sounds like a pretty dumb question, but how do I access the options menu?? I'm playing a patched version of Windows 7 and there's no options on the title screen. It's quite frustrating because I know it exists-I had it on the original version I've sense lost.

#2 10/12/10 09:10

TOCS

Re: Options menu??

That sounds strange, which version do you have? yikes

#3 10/12/10 11:10

Iritscen

Well, when you pause your game by hitting Escape to exit to the Main Menu, the Options button is replaced by Resume.  The Daodan patch restores the Options button to the side of the Resume button.  But if you've just opened Oni and the Main Menu is already missing Options... that's a new one for me.  Can you take a screenshot of the Main Menu?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 10/12/10 16:10

chelsea_fc

Iritscen wrote:

Well, when you pause your game by hitting Escape to exit to the Main Menu, the Options button is replaced by Resume.  The Daodan patch restores the Options button to the side of the Resume button.  But if you've just opened Oni and the Main Menu is already missing Options... that's a new one for me.  Can you take a screenshot of the Main Menu?

Haha fixed my problem-I was looking at the resume screen :S Hello awkward blonde moment.

Thanks smile

#5 10/12/10 17:10

Iritscen

No problem, it's actually a rather silly "feature" in Oni that is not intuitive.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 10/12/10 19:10

Gumby

There is a patch avaliable that fixes it to be less silly.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#7 10/13/10 20:10

Mukade

Yeah, I always hated how you could only access Options before starting a game, good thing it's fixed smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer