Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/24/07 14:08

PoP

How to activate the mods with ...bsl?

How to activate the new mods?I'm new there and i'm noob about mods or editing ect.Help pls.

#2 08/24/07 15:08

geyser
Website

Re: How to activate the mods with ...bsl?

Unless mentioned otherwise, BSL files are meant to replace the contents of a subfolder of IGMD.
For info on IGMD and level-folder correspondence, see here: http://wiki.oni2.net/index.php/IGMD
First identify the chapter for which the mod is intended. Then, identify the level logic folder.
In that folder, there's the original level logic for that chapter. Move it away to somewhere.
The put the custom BSL in that folder and play Oni. Read the mod's docs when available.

Last edited by geyser (08/24/07 15:08)

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

#3 08/24/07 16:08

PoP

thanks for the info,but i didn't understand.What should i do for take me down mod 1.1?

EDIT:Done,i read it again and again so i understood.Thanks.
Then again, i understood what you said but it doesn't work.I tried all levels but she always appear on a rooftop or falling outside the game area(Depending on level i choose.)and sometimes shinatama sometimes konoko(this,too).What should i do for it?Should i remove all the bsl s or some of them?

NOTE:I see i'm got out of this topic.Sorry.I couldn't find out what should i do.

Last edited by PoP (08/24/07 17:08)

#4 08/24/07 17:08

PoP

AT LAST,i understood everything.Thanks for the info.

Board footer