Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/14/10 14:02

TOCS

Cleaning

As the title says, I'm gonna release a few packages with cleaned textures.. in other words; bugs on chestpieces etc. are removed, and 16-bit textures are smoothed out. The environment map; TXMPstrikerarmor has been improved aswell, to give it all a more cleaner look. And ofcourse there has been added a few more reflective parts. It will be included down below in the attachments.

I have the Striker class progessed so far, but have the black striker added instead of the red:
strikerpackage.png

P.S

You have to apply the BGRA32 engine patch to be able to see the reflective textures. For those of you, that dont want to do the hex-editing, here's the .exe.

EDIT: Temporary paused project.

Last edited by TOCS (04/27/10 06:04)

#2 04/27/10 03:04

Leus
Website

Re: Cleaning

How's this goin?

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#3 04/27/10 06:04

TOCS

Well, I kinda stopped working on this, though the tanker class was the only left to edit. I will be returning sometime, when I've got the time. smile

#4 04/27/10 19:04

Mukade

Holy necro post!

meh, I guess you were gone awhile smile

That looks pretty good TOCS, maybe post some of the original pictures alongside to compare?

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer