Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 04/19/10 12:04

Shade

Konoko's bike?

As you all know your familiar with Konoko's bike in Oni. I was thinking if it was possible to be able to get on Konoko's bike and take it for a quick spin. Do you think its possible or impossible to mod and script Konoko's bike to make it available to ride? Or is it not possible? If anyone could get this done this would be really sweet.

#2 04/20/10 17:04

Mukade

Re: Konoko's bike?

Im pretty sure it's been worked on, and Im pretty sure it's possible. with a bit of cheating smile

But the thing is, it's application is so low.... what would be it's use except for a bit of fun... people aren't willing to spend much time on mods of that type, but I still admit, it remains a fun concept

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#3 04/20/10 18:04

Iritscen

It would be possible, but it wouldn't handle like a real bike, so the novelty would wear off quickly.  Oni doesn't have any real support for vehicles.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 04/20/10 18:04

Mukade

yeah, it would be hard to make it look real... like when konoko turns a corner, the bike angles, but it would not look nearly as good in-game. There isn't a good enough physics engine sad

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer