Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 04/12/10 14:04

TOCS

Aprils Fools Day

I know this is kinda late, but better now than ever. Did you fool anyone this year? I diden't do any noticeable, so I'll leave it to you guys.

#2 04/12/10 17:04

Lithium

Re: Aprils Fools Day

No i don't roll that way

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 04/12/10 17:04

Iritscen

I always want to do something on April Fools, but I never get to for one reason or another.  I had a good idea for a prank this year, but I ran out of time  hmm

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 04/12/10 19:04

GlenP

No, but I heard that Blizzard Entertainment just obtained the rights to Oni.  They are going to develop a new massively multi-player on-line role-playing game version called World of Oni.  They are going to combine the original Bungie game combat engine with other classic AI/strategy game engines from the likes of HALO, GTA, Leisure Suit Larry, Colossal Cave Adventure, as well as board games like Minesweeper, Solitaire, and Chess.  First 100 accounts will be given away free for life. 

Forward this to everyone in your address book and Bill Gates will take you to Disneyworld.

Happy April Fools!

(sorry, but you asked for it)

#5 04/12/10 20:04

TheCreature

Right. roll Although a Blizzard Oni 2 would be cool.

Last edited by TheCreature (04/12/10 20:04)

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Board footer