Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 04/06/10 18:04

Striker

Striker Website

I am happy to announce that my website is successfully up and running!

I took most interesting things from a lot of Oni websites, translated them (If they were Russian), and put it on my website. That includes cheats, characters, and weapons (Check Extras), but there is still more to come!

I will post more news on the home page as the website develops and "evolves".

Please visit my website, check it out, and if you have any suggestions, glitches or bugs to report, post them below.
Thank you for taking interest, and have a nice day!

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#2 04/06/10 18:04

TheCreature

Re: Striker Website

Pretty good.  The only thing I think should change is the color of the links.  They're kinda hard to see right now, but if you could make them lighter, they'd be more visible.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#3 04/06/10 19:04

Striker

TheCreature wrote:

Pretty good.  The only thing I think should change is the color of the links.  They're kinda hard to see right now, but if you could make them lighter, they'd be more visible.

I was thinking of doing that, because people told me it's hard to see, but I don't know if it will look good with lighter links. tongue
Maybe I should make them white? But then it would blend in with the text...

I'll test out different colours (Yes, I spell it "colour").
Tell me how you would like them, and I'll try it.

EDIT: I made them white. Seems nice, but blends in with the normal text.

Last edited by Striker (04/06/10 20:04)

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#4 04/06/10 22:04

EdT
Website

Looks nice.  I'm glad you figured how to export the site.

#5 04/07/10 00:04

TOCS

Impressive to see the will in your projects, I might just be too lazy to start things like this. Good luck!

#6 04/09/10 08:04

northero
Website

I always thought colour is spelled correctly ? although I know that most Americans spell it as color   neutral

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#7 04/09/10 08:04

adorage

Of course colour is correct. Americans can't spell, that's all tongue

Last edited by adorage (04/09/10 08:04)

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#8 04/09/10 09:04

3llense'g

adorage wrote:

Of course colour is correct. Americans can't spell, that's all tongue

Quite.

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#9 04/09/10 09:04

demos_kratos

Bloody hell, OniMia has the same background picture and nearly the same colour scheme, mate.

Just kiddin'. Prob. too strong deja vu. Or did you *want* to make it look like OniMia?

Last edited by demos_kratos (04/09/10 09:04)

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#10 04/09/10 09:04

paradox-01

I think it would be cool if the page could cover somthing like an OniMia news journal since many of us can't read Russian lang like myself.

#11 04/09/10 16:04

Striker

demos_kratos wrote:

Bloody hell, OniMia has the same background picture and nearly the same colour scheme, mate.

Just kiddin'. Prob. too strong deja vu. Or did you *want* to make it look like OniMia?

I actually did base my website on OniMia. This is my first website that I have ever done, so I used another website as an example, and I believe it came out pretty well.

paradox-01 wrote:

I think it would be cool if the page could cover somthing like an OniMia news journal since many of us can't read Russian lang like myself.

Well they have a pretty boring news board, nothing interesting is there.

Last edited by Striker (04/09/10 16:04)

#12 04/09/10 21:04

northero
Website

hey Striker start posting some screenshots big_smile

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#13 04/10/10 04:04

paradox-01

Maybe you're talking about this (which they stopped updating on 29.08.2007 ?) Anyway, I would rather like to see some news *you* write. Simplified said: 'Found a new mod? Link to it. Found a new comic? Link to it. Etc.' hmm

Board footer