Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 04/07/10 15:04

Striker

Lockerz

Hey guys,

I know of an amazing website where you can get free stuff!
No, it's not one of those websites where they scam you.

This one is actually legit.

How it works:
To earn points, you can can answer a daily question (2 points), log in daily (2 points), and watch fun videos (2 points).
Eventually, if you have enough points, you can participate in the monthly redemption, where you can spend your points on things like video games, shirts, headphones, game consoles, and a bunch of other stuff! big_smile

How to join:
This website is invite-only, so if you want to join, send me a private message with your email address saying "I would like to get an invitation to lockerz" (Or something of that sort, so I know what you're talking about), and I will send you an invite. You have nothing to lose, just join and get points, then trade them for real prizes!

The best part:
It's not a scam. How do I know? I know because I saw someone wearing a lockerz t-shirt that they send out with every redeemed prize, and THERE IS NO PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED!(Of course your name and address, so they can send you the prize, but no credit card or anything like that is required)!

If you have any questions or doubts, please contact me for more information. big_smile

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#2 04/08/10 17:04

Lithium

Re: Lockerz

ive tried this, im too ompatient for these

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 04/08/10 19:04

Striker

oxe161 wrote:

ive tried this, im too ompatient for these

How much pointz have you earned?
It's much easier if you become a Z-List member. (Double pointz.)

And that was the beta. The new lockerz has way more prizes.
Plus, this week is a double pointz week (Double pointz for videos.)

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#4 04/08/10 19:04

Lithium

I said im too impatient! oh crap my evil mexican side is kicking in. BUt yea i've tried these, but not lockerz

Last edited by Lithium (04/08/10 19:04)

#5 04/08/10 21:04

T_W_D

Haha.
Guys, in case you don't know, there's no such thing as free stuff in the world.

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#6 04/08/10 22:04

demos_kratos

Agreed with TWD. Meesa too skeptic to believe in something free.

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#7 04/09/10 08:04

Striker

T_W_D wrote:

Haha.

There is, actually. Have you ever been walking around a mall or a store, and see free samples of something? You can take as many as you want. That counts as free.

Also, I have a friend who actually got a t-shirt from the website. And my other friend has gotten an iPod touch from there.

#8 04/09/10 08:04

northero
Website

I would trade all those for an Oni part 2  big_smile  naw I wasn't kidding

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#9 04/09/10 09:04

3llense'g

T_W_D wrote:

Haha.

It might not be free, but it's free to you. smile

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#10 04/09/10 11:04

T_W_D

There is, actually. Have you ever been walking around a mall or a store, and see free samples of something?

Have you ever seen a free sample of a t-shirt or an iPod?

Everything has to cover the expenses. Think about it. They can give you a free sample of a chocolate or coffee, because it'll eventually be compensated. Here, as I got it, they give you headphones and game consoles - for what exactly? For making a few clicks? How do these clicks turn into money?

Either it's a lottery, and nobody really gets anything worthy, or a scam.

But, of course, people like to believe in horoscopes, equal rights and winning a car.

#11 04/09/10 12:04

3llense'g

T_W_D wrote:

There is, actually. Have you ever been walking around a mall or a store, and see free samples of something?

Everything has to cover the expenses. Think about it. They can give you a free sample of a chocolate or coffee, because it'll eventually be compensated. Here, as I got it, they give you headphones and game consoles - for what exactly? For making a few clicks? How do these clicks turn into money?

But, of course, people like to believe in horoscopes, equal rights and winning a car.

Brand building? Growing activity? I mean, why's Twitter free? Or Youtube? The money arrives if you show that you're sellable.

#12 04/09/10 16:04

Striker

T_W_D wrote:

They actually make quite a lot of money, because they get paid by companies to host their advertisements there. For example, small companies with bad movies want more people to watch their shows, so they pay money to lockerz people to advertise their videos there. The website works through advertisements, and since there are a lot of people, they get a lot of money. Most of the money they keep for themselves, and other give to people as a reward.

Also, the President of lockerz is the previous Vice-president of Amazon.

#13 04/09/10 17:04

Lithium

Um u have to slave some of ur time to earn points, that sounds like labor yea... its like virtual work

#14 04/09/10 20:04

Stevinlewis

Lol! Free samples xDDD arent they free??? ahh... Loved that one =]

#15 04/10/10 01:04

T_W_D

I mean, why's Twitter free? Or Youtube?

Chatting and uploading videos are one thing, getting an iPod is another. Of course, some people do get crap like made in China tees, either nobody would believe.

Anything advertized as "100% free" is 100% scam. That's a rule, proved millions of times.

By the way: http://lockerz-scam.com/

What a coincidence, I absolutely hate Amazon with their douchebag policy towards Russia.  big_smile

Last edited by T_W_D (04/10/10 01:04)

#16 04/10/10 02:04

Gumby

From what I can tell (and that site seems to support my claims) they control how much free stuff they give away by offering it in very limited quantities so the items "sell out" very quickly each time they do giveaways. It is no more a scam than the lottery is. You can win something, but the chances of doing so are pretty damn low.

They make enough money off of advertising and data collection (from the surveys) that they can easily afford to give away a few pricey items every month.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#17 04/10/10 03:04

3llense'g

T_W_D wrote:

I mean, why's Twitter free? Or Youtube?

Chatting and uploading videos are one thing, getting an iPod is another. Of course, some people do get crap like made in China tees, either nobody would believe.

Chatting and uploading videos to a huge array of servers 24/7 by millions of people? Not that cheap to maintain. wink

T_W_D wrote:

What a coincidence, I absolutely hate Amazon with their douchebag policy towards Russia.  big_smile

Do they refuse to send stuff to you? That's what they're doing to me.  hmm

#18 04/10/10 08:04

T_W_D

Chatting and uploading videos to a huge array of servers 24/7 by millions of people? Not that cheap to maintain.

Cheaper than giving away laptops, headphones and game consoles for free. Much cheaper. Don't forget that this site also has to be maintained. From what I've heard, it has over 4 000 000 visitors.

Do they refuse to send stuff to you?

Yes. F*ckers.

#19 04/10/10 09:04

Striker

Gumby wrote:

From what I can tell (and that site seems to support my claims) they control how much free stuff they give away by offering it in very limited quantities so the items "sell out" very quickly each time they do giveaways. It is no more a scam than the lottery is. You can win something, but the chances of doing so are pretty damn low.

They make enough money off of advertising and data collection (from the surveys) that they can easily afford to give away a few pricey items every month.

That is true. They offer a limited amount of items, yet the more people join the website, the more stuff they have in stock.
Also, if you're really desperate for your prize, you can guarantee that you'll get it no matter what for 6,000 pointz.
It has a catch to it but it's pretty much worth it.

And www.lockerz-scam.com is just one of websites where they attempt to prove it's fake, because they failed to receive a prize for being impatient. There is more proof towards it being legit than fake.

I'm now actually close to receiving an iPod Touch. It will take around a few more months to receive my prize, because I still don't have enough pointz. If either my best friend or I get a prize that's worth more than a t-shirt, I will tell you.

#20 04/10/10 11:04

Iritscen

T_W_D wrote:

Chatting and uploading videos to a huge array of servers 24/7 by millions of people? Not that cheap to maintain.

Cheaper than giving away laptops, headphones and game consoles for free. Much cheaper. Don't forget that this site also has to be maintained. From what I've heard, it has over 4 000 000 visitors.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it costs orders of magnitude more to run YouTube than for Lockerz to buy their prizes.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#21 04/10/10 16:04

3llense'g

Iritscen wrote:
T_W_D wrote:

Actually, I'm pretty sure it costs orders of magnitude more to run YouTube than for Lockerz to buy their prizes.

I too am on this oppinion.

Board footer