Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 03/29/10 10:03

Shade

Dream Lab Level Giant Shinatama?

I don't know if I'm not the only one who knows this but I can't remember this fully. I am trying to figure out how to make the ghost Shinitama in dream lab level giant before the room of Evil Konoko. When I was a kid. I was playing Oni one day. I tried to go to the final room where Shinatama is. And one day when I finally got there. Shinatama was really giant. Her giant body would float around the room like a crazy person. Anyone know how I could trigger this to happen? I heard if you use allot of hypos before the dream lab level. Shinatama will be a giant. Could anyone help me out?

#2 03/30/10 06:03

TOCS

Re: Dream Lab Level Giant Shinatama?

Now the Dream Lab has always been tricky to me aswell, it's like some of this only happens sometimes, like giant heads etc. I think you'd try different ways of achieving this. This is possibly script related, so if you understand BSL, you might be able to find out on how to do this. smile

#3 03/30/10 07:03

TheCreature

I think Bighead is triggered by killing all the mini strikers that attack you.  Always worked for me.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#4 03/30/10 08:03

TOCS

You're probably right, I haven't been playing that map for ages. tongue

#5 03/30/10 21:03

myplea1

Yup that's exactly it, if you allow one of the mini strikers to run into his hole than you cannot get the automatic BigHead.
It's like a mini game stop the striker and I find it quite amusing too play on occasion.

Awol

#6 03/31/10 21:03

Mukade

I've seen a giant shini corpse surrounded by a bunch of ministrikers, but never seen a giant shini float around....

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#7 04/01/10 05:04

Samer
Website

the bighead is definitely triggered by killing all ministrikers ... it's in the BINACJBOCharacter file and bsl

there's a giant shinatama under the glass floor surrounded by mini-strikers

but I've been playing this game for years and dream lab is the  level I play most .. I've never seen the giant Shinatama float like u're saying Requiem... :\  I don't think she'll fit in that hallway anyway :\

are u sure ?

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#8 04/01/10 06:04

northero
Website

I remembered clearly how shocked i was when I turned to big-headed konoko when I pawned all of the mini-strikers  big_smile

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#9 04/01/10 10:04

Shade

Heh, Maybe I was dreaming about it that one time. I'll probably play through the game again and see what I'll can come up with. When you use one of the shape shifting cheats in the dream level or any of the levels that revolve around the dream lab level you can see a giant shinitama floating in the air. Last time I made her jump she'll just fall through the floor. I'll try to figure something out the next time I'm playing Oni. smile

#10 04/01/10 17:04

Samer
Website

the big one u get by shapeshifting is the big shinatama from under the glass floor under the slide leading to the room with the furies.

she appears floating and falls because of the TRAM heights she is given

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#11 04/01/10 17:04

Lithium

wow im still trying to kill them

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

Board footer