Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 03/20/10 22:03

Striker

Particles

I have been playing Oni, and noticed that when I get shot, these pink particles are emitted:
shotparticles.jpg
So I thought: Maybe I will be able to replace them with little "Blood" particles which I can find on the internet!

But, I have no idea where these particles are located, how to extract them, nor how to edit or import them back into the game.
Please, if you can, help me out and teach me how to complete the tasks above. I will greatly appreciate it. big_smile

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#2 03/20/10 23:03

northero
Website

Re: Particles

hey tat's a very good idea striker and I muz say ur vry observant but unfortunately, I dunno much about modding so I can't help u but I wish u all the best  big_smile

Last edited by northero (03/20/10 23:03)

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#3 03/21/10 03:03

3llense'g

Maybe this will help you start?

http://wiki.oni2.net/OBD:OUP

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#4 03/21/10 04:03

northero
Website

btw I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong section  hmm

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#5 03/21/10 06:03

Iritscen

Yep, moving to Modifications.

Now, Striker, have you seen Gumby's Blood mod?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 03/21/10 10:03

Striker

Iritscen wrote:

Yep, moving to Modifications.

Now, Striker, have you seen Gumby's Blood mod?

Sorry for posting it into the Help and Support, it was late, I was sleepy. tongue

Anyways, no I have not seen Gumby's Blood Mod, but I do wish to see it. big_smile
Is it using the same idea?

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#7 03/21/10 10:03

Iritscen

Gumby would have to tell you how it works exactly, but I think it probably accomplishes what you're trying to do.  I think we'll be releasing it with this coming AE.

#8 03/24/10 07:03

northero
Website

pardon me konoko(sorry couldn't resist xD) but when is the next AE gonna be released ?   cool

#9 03/24/10 17:03

Iritscen

It's looking to be very soon now... definitely less than a month but probably more than a week.

#10 03/24/10 17:03

Striker

Iritscen wrote:

It's looking to be very soon now... definitely less than a month but probably more than a week.

Those 18 words and 5 symbols made my day big_smile

#11 03/26/10 03:03

northero
Website

lol muz hav took u 5 seconds to count the number of symbols and words eh ? coz I juz did when I looked at ur post and to Iritscen, thnks for the info  big_smile

Board footer