Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/10/07 19:02

dez_zt

Whats your opinion?

How would you end the story? Would you end it? (if you would pick up at the end of O1 of course)

If you would have more, what would it be like? Chrysalis for the masses, or mass production of gasmasks instead? Raging oversized mutants running amuck, or not so fast with that imago stuff?

#2 02/12/07 03:02

Mango

Re: Whats your opinion?

Have you seen the film "12 Monkeys"? In that, the air becomes toxic on the surface for people so surviving humans are forced underground. The movie goes on it's own way, but I think that the idea of only a few lucky people surviving and setting out to reclaim the surface.

Bite off more than you can chew... then chew like hell!!!

oniuserbaren4.png

#3 02/12/07 11:02

geyser
Website

TWO CENTS

Last edited by geyser (02/12/07 11:02)

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

#4 07/29/07 04:07

Hideoclone_890

uhm, other survivors of the explosion has chrysalis, as it grows,many of bearers of the chrysalis can't control their power, and they became monsters who will finish the human race, and the others (survivors who are not implemented with chrysalis) formed a big group that will save their race to the monsters, and konoko will be the one who can help to destroy mutant forces, as the story goes on, she will meet a robot that will make her to remember her friend shinatama... big_smile i dont know whats next..Hee! :b

Wakokoko! (-_-)

#5 07/29/07 11:07

Your_Mom
Website

OFF TOPIC: Wow, I was being an asshole in the ASFO2 thread lolz.
ON TOPIC: The META state and PHEONIX discussed there would be my opinion...heh, I can't make up something much different after going thorugh all that. I made too much sense. tongue

droid803sig.jpg

#6 08/02/07 14:08

Lugas

The Syndicate Chrysalis Freaks return and Konoko has to beat them up.

#7 08/16/07 00:08

Sheika23

i would think that the syndicate would survive because half of their forces already wear gas masks as part of their uniforms  (which would be interesting if they made up most of the human army against the mutants) but there were also probably other cities that weren't affected by the explosion i don't think what konoko did was on a global scale however if it was i would have to agree with Hideoclone_890

THe 0rijin4L SHEIKA-23

#8 08/17/07 02:08

guido
Website

we are on the same page, sheika

What if this is as good as it gets?

#9 08/17/07 03:08

geyser
Website

"Mutants" are out of question for me, but I agree with the fact that the Syndicate is well-prepared for the aftermath of STURMANDERUNG, with or without the extra spice brought in by Mai.
As for the impact of Mai's actions: the planned effect of Muro's STURMANDERUNG was global. In order to counter it Mai had to act on the global scale as well. She spared only a few cities.
In Oni already, the global landscape is that of a more-or-less desolate wasteland surrounding a few hundred more-or-less healthy cities that rely on atmospheric processing to survive.
After Oni I expect the number of such cities to be dramatically reduced, to a dozen or half a dozen, scattered around the globe. Communication and federation would be much harder.

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

Board footer