qodama

an old project's source code.

hi all,

just thought to post the source code of this old project OniTools .net

i was 17 when i wrote this.  smile

#2 02/11/10 19:02

Iritscen

Re: an old project's source code.

Wow, Qodama!  There's an old-timer for ya.  But, where's the code?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 02/15/10 07:02

qodama

Oops, I was sleepy and forgot to upload.

Here is the link: http://ifile.it/gi3jxet

I thought to upload it so if someone is learning Visual Basic .Net then this project could be a good practice for him, he could work on adding the Import feature to the project.

He could try and extract everthing from a level*_Final.dat and its .raw to a seperate directory then covert/decompress the wanted texture so a user can modify it, then to import it back, he could convert/compress the texture again, and then pack the .raw file and rebuild the .dat file with the new indices. I never tried it so I am not sure if will work or no, I can't remember the file format but one can learn a little from the source code uploaded.
_

I have been visiting the forums from time to time. I wonder if Seventeen Seconds and WJTW are is still arround. big_smile

I was hoping some modeler would work on Oni levels (those which are extracted with Oleg's IRF_oni utility), but I see no one. The training level is a little work IMHO.

Last edited by qodama (02/15/10 07:02)

#4 03/09/10 03:03

guido
Website

yes, 17secs is still lurking around. He's been pretty busy as of late, but he has never given up.  Currently I am keeping in touch with him, secretly working on an Oni-related project.
I have no clues as far as WJTW is concerned, sadly.

What if this is as good as it gets?

Board footer