Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 03/08/10 18:03

Striker

Anniversary Edition

What is the "Oni Anniversary Edition"?
I looked on the internet and only found this, and apparently, you can download it!

So, I wanted to know what are the features of this "Anniversary Edition"? Who made it?
Answers would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I'm back from my 1 year Oni break! Too bad I can't play on my computer or code for now.
Also, I learned Flash CS4. Great program. Learned Action script 2.0. It was fun, but I'm glad I got the time to go back to Oni.

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#2 03/08/10 19:03

Lithium

Re: Anniversary Edition

uh its oni with new improvements. I barely got oni in my pc yesterday and its a real bitch finding out wat im supposed to do (see i didnt get the cd, but a download, sorry couldn't resist)
harder ai, new characters, well folks here make new things, like edt's maze
http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1506

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 03/08/10 19:03

Striker

oxe161 wrote:

uh its oni with new improvements. I barely got oni in my pc yesterday and its a real bitch finding out wat im supposed to do (see i didnt get the cd, but a download, sorry couldn't resist)
harder ai, new characters, well folks here make new things, like edt's maze
http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1506

So is it a completely new game or do you need to have your own copy?
What I'm asking is that is it a mod or a whole game?

In any way, what new features (Full list) does it include? (If new things are a part, please list them with possible screenshots please.)

Also, does it have AA (Anti-Aliasing)?

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Striker (03/08/10 20:03)

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#4 03/08/10 20:03

Iritscen

I must not have done a very good job documenting it.  I thought the wiki page was pretty self-explanatory.  And why is a question about the AE in the Anything But Oni forum?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 03/08/10 20:03

Striker

Iritscen wrote:

I must not have done a very good job documenting it.  I thought the wiki page was pretty self-explanatory.  And why is a question about the AE in the Anything But Oni forum?

After I posted this, I noticed the AE had its seperate forum page. Would you mind moving it there if you can?
And the wiki page should have the full list of things that are included in the AE, it's a bit hard to understand. I came from school today and my brain isn't working that well. tongue

Last edited by Striker (03/08/10 20:03)

Board footer