Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 01/13/10 18:01

TheCreature

Weapon collection 2 won't work

Ok... so I got the AE up and running on Oni. smile and then I went to use the "New Weapons Collection 2," and everything went perfectly, but when I got into the game and used 'MunitionFrenzy' cheat, and none of the new weapons showed up. sad  Same thing happened when I tried F7 in developer mode. mad  Can someone help me out here?

Last edited by TheCreature (01/13/10 19:01)

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#2 01/14/10 01:01

Tudorge
Website

Re: Weapon collection 2 won't work

Didn't work for me too. You used package from that oni mod. site? And installed through ae? I don't like that because I don't know how to make 3d models then import them in oni and then, i don't even know how to put the correct textures. And i think you need to change what parameters the weapon has.
Can a moder explain the process. I once switched a texture right, and it worked! But if i want to change the ammo container and ammo remaining in a weapon TXMP, say the mercury bow, to 4 shots? How do i program that?

#3 01/14/10 01:01

EdT
Website

I just tested the package and it worked for me.

Did you put the 12100ONIrulesWeaponsColl2 folder into the packages folder and then opened the AEInstaller program, made sure the weapons package was selected and then clicked install?

To mod weapons, this page will help: http://wiki.oni2.net/ONWC

To edit the ONWC, extract it as XML, look for this line:  <MaxShots>2</MaxShots>, change the number inside.

Last edited by EdT (01/14/10 02:01)

#4 01/14/10 06:01

Tudorge
Website

Thanks for the info. But i did install it via AE and it didn't work. I tried today too and still nothing.

#5 01/14/10 06:01

Iritscen

What other packages do you have installed at the moment?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 01/14/10 11:01

Tudorge
Website

Him or me?
I have Breakable glass, sentry droid (with weapon), dammaging glass, all moves, Casey, Severed textures and new weapons. It didn't work without new weapons. I didn't do anything to the files from ae

#7 01/14/10 12:01

TheCreature

And I have Damaging Glass, All Moves, Black Ops, Barabas Jetpack, Casey (With character Variant fix), and Glass Breaking Moves.

Thanks for the info, EdT.  I've been wanting to edit some of my own weapons.

Last edited by TheCreature (01/14/10 20:01)

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#8 01/21/10 17:01

TheCreature

Umm.... Should I just give up hope, or is there a way to get it to work?

#9 01/21/10 18:01

EdT
Website

OK, I see the problem.  When you unzip the file you get the folder: 12100ONIrulesWeaponsColl2  You need to rename it 12100ONIrulesWeapons

Sorry, I don't know how I missed it last time.

#10 01/23/10 19:01

TheCreature

Many Thanks!  That worked perfectly, Thank you!

Board footer