Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#101 01/04/10 20:01

Lithium

Re: My drawings

hmm maybe it only happens in todays age or the west coast... anyhow...i fear for my generation.. or smaller kids' generations...
and now that i actually see the tiger...Awww... too bad we cant control the power of the felines

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#102 01/05/10 14:01

Necro Skeletal

Lol at tanks...
And if we were more like felines, nothing would get done.  They have that "I'll get in your lap when I wanna get in your lap" attitude about EVERYTHING.  o_o

C:\duh

#103 01/05/10 18:01

Lithium

yea felines are less loyal than canines, Some cats will leave their master after they find another place. And even if u housetrain a baby tiger or etc. it will act wild,. But canines wont due to their attitude, they are really loyal toward their master, specially labradors.
And yes cats do have that negative attitude.

#104 01/07/10 12:01

levka1

lol really like the tiger picture, btw Oxe you are not the only one worried about next generation, if you will see the bad things which this generation brings.. for example now its forggiven in Israel to drink till you are 21, i mean its stupid. In 15 you can get legal sex, in 16 you can marry and open bank account, in 17 you can donate blood and get drivin license, in 18 you are given a weapon with license to kill and to die, and only in 21 you can drink??.. i mean stupid idea but nowdays with all the violance and the clubs, well anyway i think this generation is going to the bad side.. maybe i am wrong and i am looking at the bad things but w/e.
ABOUT Cats , i have cats, YEs they say they have negative attitude, Yes they say dog is your best friend, YES they say your cat would dump you if he finds anyther place but DAMN this also depends on your cat characteristic, like in RPG and in Life..
Your cat can be nice , angry , the revenge type and a lot of other things i got 2 cats different pole, 2 white brothers, they are sooo different i mean, i can hurt my cat, punch him, really like dunno act really bad to him and he still loves you comes to you, and i see him as the stupid, sweet type of cat, i can even sometimes imagine what would be if he was human.. And my other cat (can i say the female?) is more like inteligent, she doesnt like to be thrown on her back or taken into hand and hug her, if you would do this to her, she would probably scratch the heck out of you unlike my male cat that would hug me smile
Btw sorry i wrote so much i just had taugh day so i try to b open n Sharee if its wrong tell me and i will kill myself tongue here is btw picture of my cat (the boi):http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4567/img0911p.jpg
now Tell me "cats do have that negative attitude"

#105 01/07/10 12:01

Lithium

my white kitty cat and the mom dumped us...and the other one died
damn those poisoned foods in 2007

#106 01/07/10 12:01

levka1

poisoned foods? we only had conflict with terrorists and more staff..  btw its ALSO a fact that Dogs bring postivie energy to the owner and cats TAKE negative energy, so the best combination for happy family is havin both dog and cat, and well of course hipo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPzIxh0sZTc

#107 01/07/10 13:01

Lithium

yea there was poison in the cat food so he got a really bad problem and we couldnt afford anything...so yea dogs are nice...cats do take negative energy i noticed...so do they consume so much they are negative....thx for teh hippo vid btw

#108 01/07/10 13:01

levka1

nop, but we change discussions really fast smile and something Oni related, someone managed to beat this oni-god http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NponfSxpBYw ? it time i mean.

Last edited by levka1 (01/07/10 13:01)

#109 01/07/10 13:01

T_W_D

This is "Anything but Oni" part of the forum.

I personally don't like domestic cats. They looks at you as if you're inferiour to a meowing ball of fur. And cat-lovers are like "My kitty had just shit into my shoes! How splendid of this proud and independent predator!"

Last edited by T_W_D (01/07/10 13:01)

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#110 01/07/10 15:01

Lithium

yea twd doesnt mind...cuz she can post art whenever she makes some and well open up more discussion

#111 01/07/10 16:01

Necro Skeletal

T_W_D wrote:

This is "Anything but Oni" part of the forum.

I personally don't like domestic cats. They looks at you as if you're inferiour to a meowing ball of fur. And cat-lovers are like "My kitty had just shit into my shoes! How splendid of this proud and independent predator!"

XD  lololol...

#112 01/07/10 17:01

levka1

T_W_D you should know people are also different, you can be cat lover, why you lift weight, break someones arm and laught at violance scenes, not every cat lover is all touchin and proud of his cat, my cat for example loves to eat bread, not bread we give him, but just bread that is forbidden to eat like in basket from the shop and like.. lookin at your points of view i should pet labrador or boxer..

#113 01/07/10 17:01

Lithium

labradors are the most loyal and disloyal dogs. If you have them they stay with you. But if you lose them for even a second, they find someone else...and they dont want o leave him...wonder if i can print twd's tiger...
nope...:(

#114 01/07/10 17:01

T_W_D

levka1

Every rule has exceptions, but they only confirm the rule. The majority of cat lovers I know behave like that. If you are different, well, that's good.

#115 01/10/10 15:01

Necro Skeletal

Yeah, stereotypes are there for a reason, but at least we're all intelligent enough to know that we're not bound by them, and know that there are plenty of people who don't fall into the sad categories that other people create for them.

#116 01/10/10 17:01

Gumby

TWD, you are applying a stereotype to a very large portion of the world (on the order of hundreds of millions...). Not that you care, but good going. Your problem is that you don't have any respect for anyone but yourself and those like you.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#117 01/11/10 02:01

Leus
Website

I really want to not give up on T_W_D but I can't fathom any other option.  She is so off the wall I have no idea what to do.

T_W_D, you continually surprise me so I'm not sure but, you might appreciate this:  You are the most baffling and frustrating person I've ever encountered.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#118 01/11/10 06:01

T_W_D

Chill out man. Eat an ice cream.

Last edited by T_W_D (01/11/10 06:01)

#119 01/11/10 14:01

levka1

lol T_W_D you took out the hatred that was against me to yourself.. thats great even my topics didnt end like this yikes

#120 01/11/10 17:01

Necro Skeletal

I want ice-cream...  But aren't stereotypes already applied to large portions of the world?  I thought that's what stereotypes were.  ¿.-.?

#121 01/11/10 17:01

Gumby

Sure, but that doesn't make them true.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#122 01/12/10 21:01

Necro Skeletal

Well of course stereotypes aren't always true, but they exist because people like to try and categorize and because it's happened in the past.  People correlate a certain behavior or characteristic to a race or belief system, which doesn't mean all the people of that race or belief system behave in a particular way, but that some of them have behaved that way, which is why the stereotype exists at all.  So I guess what I'm saying is that there's some truth behind it (stereotypes), but that "truth" is only half the story.

#123 01/12/10 23:01

Lithium

so true

#124 01/13/10 03:01

Tudorge
Website

I understand this:
When leus posts, topics become philosofic.
When oxesomething posts, topics become aimlessly spam or peaces out conflicts.
When adorage posts, topics become activistic or peaceful.
When the administrator posts, everyone agrees (except for maybe bad peeps'n'chaps)
When t_w_d posts, half peeps encourage, half peeps disagree.
When gumby posts, strange things happen. (multiple effects)
When I post, I listen to music?

#125 01/13/10 08:01

Leus
Website

^I lolled.

@ stereotypes:  The truth of stereotypes are often looked at in the wrong way.  For example, if the common idea that "colored" Americans tend to commit more crimes than white Americans is true, does the problem lie in the fact that the people of those races are violent and dishonest, or in that our social and economic systems force these denominations of people into more desperate situations?

Just an example but a well-illuminating one IMO.  Also, if this makes less than...sense...I don't even know why I'm still awake so forgive me.  I'm pretty sure this is a legit comment though.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

Board footer