Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 01/01/10 15:01

levka1

One Question

Hey everybody, i was busy for while so i didnt entered Oni and this fan site. I just went back to playin Oni and it became again too easy, i remember there is a mod which can increase the difficulty of the game, can someone please tell me the mod or send a link? Btw i remember Gumbi (i think it was him) did Oni Runway or something like that when he played certain level the cummunity asked him to, can someone link me this too?
Much appreciated \m/

#2 01/01/10 15:01

demos_kratos

Re: One Question

First.

this fan site

You shall not underestimate the Oni Central.

Second.

there is a mod which can increase the difficulty of the game

Install AE. With all basic mods. Then install Titan Mod. That's gonna rock.

Use the search for links.

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#3 01/01/10 16:01

levka1

Sorry i didnt mean to understimate in the greatness of Oni Central Forum  its even the only site where i hang around (well fpsbanana too sometimes,  OCF rocks shame it doesnt have the same number of people as facebook sad
Thanks for the answer, i found AE, but where is Titan mod? Can you please link me this mode or something?
Thanks advanced and again forgive the unfaithful worm tongue

#4 01/01/10 16:01

levka1

Sorry for double btw, i currently doing the Regional State Building, i am trying to do this shortcut i saw here by somebody, when you jump on the window in the start from there to the lightstand and so on, anyway can i in anyway stop the cutscene with the "I have got two men down here, get us some back up and dont move" lines, i am listenin to this for while and its really gettin me annoyed watch it all ova again.
Thanks again smile

#5 01/01/10 17:01

demos_kratos

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#6 01/01/10 17:01

levka1

Thanks smile I am trying the impossible right now: outrun this score http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NponfSxpBYw smile

Board footer