Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 10/28/09 18:10

Leus
Website

Re: What Makes a gamer?

^I dig it.

Edit:  Ah hell of course a new page starts when I use an arrow pointing to a post.

Last edited by Leus (10/28/09 18:10)

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#52 10/29/09 08:10

Dirk Gently
Website

adorage wrote:

So SOME members are being VAGUE? tongue

If you don't want to contribute to the off-topic, noone will flame you for it. I think every thread in the "Anything but Oni" section becomes off-topic after a while because there are so few people here. In a bigger forum, the off-topic would simply be drowned in a food of people all responding to the original question. Not the case here. It's more like a conversation.

Fair enough.

Also to be honest I was going to make this really in depth post about everything I was thinking about in regards to this thread. Then I went back and read the whole thread again and realized "what the hell topic are we talking about right now?" So I would be happy to discuss this, but I honestly lost what we were talking about because it seemed to be some posts that were sort of connected to each other sprinkled between a lot of political correctness posts.

#53 11/19/09 13:11

Tudorge
Website

Poor buddy (steven lewis), you still keep it with the time machine?  smile

#54 11/19/09 19:11

Stevinlewis

What machine O.o?

#55 11/19/09 22:11

Lithium

man what an idiot i am "Gamers from 'gaymers'"...what was i thinking... so stevin i agree with ur Nerd post

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

Board footer