Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#76 11/03/09 08:11

ItemfinderDeluxe

Re: Mod Fair

I couldn't get on the computer at all today to work on the script sad . It's currently around 70% done. All the groundwork is done (but I didn't even do that myself...), I've almost finished 1 savepoint, and I still need to do the other one. Sorry about that guys.

TCTF SWAT: Striker, you're under arrest.
Striker: H4h, y0u c4n'7 570p m3!!!
TCTF SWAT: Damn it, learn to spell!!!
CURRENT PROJECT - 'Nemesis' V1.0 Released

#77 11/03/09 15:11

Mukade

You've got a couple more days, no worries

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#78 11/03/09 20:11

EdT
Website

Please update the first post with the early release of the Sentry Droid Mod.

#79 11/03/09 20:11

Mukade

ah so it WAS your Mod fair release, i wasnt 100% sure smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#80 11/04/09 21:11

ItemfinderDeluxe

I got my script up in its topic. Can you update the front page with whatever day it is?

TCTF SWAT: Striker, you're under arrest.
Striker: H4h, y0u c4n'7 570p m3!!!
TCTF SWAT: Damn it, learn to spell!!!
CURRENT PROJECT - 'Nemesis' V1.0 Released

#81 11/05/09 03:11

Leus
Website

Awesome, this fair is pretty sweet.  I'm stoked to release mine...  What's my date?  I think I'm just gonna go for it tomorrow if no one cares actually.  I had a scare tonight when I thought I majorly effed something up just polishing up a feature, so I guess I just want to release it as is now (I did manage to fix it; it was really stupid and simple smile )

Edit:  Oh, I didn't notice the first post with my name already on it.  I mean, I'm sure it'd be no big deal but...  Aahh....  Hell...  I kinda feel compelled to wait 'til the last day but also to go right now!  I've been doing this the whole time haven't I?  Whatev.  I should just go and get it over with I guess.

Last edited by Leus (11/05/09 03:11)

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#82 11/05/09 11:11

Leus
Website

Alright, I gave in.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#83 11/05/09 23:11

Mukade

good on you Leus, i coulsnt wait to see what you had wrought

#84 11/09/09 23:11

Leus
Website

Well that was pretty cool.  When's the next one, yo?

#85 11/09/09 23:11

Mukade

i wanted to do one next march or april - but heck, if you want to make a really good mod you may as well start now lol, in fact, me and you should probly release SF mod for the next one big_smile

Last edited by Mukade (11/09/09 23:11)

#86 11/09/09 23:11

Leus
Website

Yeah we need to get crackalackin.  Aka we're already crackalackin, or you are anyway.  I just crackalacked some ideas so far.

...Lol.

#87 11/10/09 00:11

Mukade

no, you did most of the scripting so far tongue

Board footer