Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/01/09 14:11

Shade

What kind of computer do you make your Oni scripts/mods on?

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in awhile as you've noticed tongue And I haven't even got a new Oni CD yet. So I haven't gotten the time to make some scripts for Oni. I was just wondering what type of computer do you make Oni Script/Mods on. And I was putting this in General Discussion because people post mod releases in the Modifications section. So I didn't want to take any risks. So I'm just wondernig, What type of computer/laptop do you use to Mod Oni on? Do you use Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Mac? And I'm just wondering this, If I were to play Oni on a laptop. Do you know what kind of Laptop I should get? And I know Mac laptops are expensive. So I'm just wondering what will be a good laptop or desktop to play Oni on.  And I'm asking this last question. When I was making a Oni script. Some how I messed something up and it messed up the whole inter computer. I didn't knew what I did wrong. I had to restore the computer in order to get it working. So basically I have no clue what I did wrong. And if you feel the need to put this in Modifications forum then please do so tongue

#2 11/01/09 14:11

Mukade

Re: What kind of computer do you make your Oni scripts/mods on?

i dont really think it matters what computer you have, just as long as it can run oni...
Windows would be preferable, we seem to have more issues with mac users, and there are some BSL commands that dont work for mac

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#3 11/01/09 14:11

Gumby

Oni is old enough that most computers will run it. As for scripting compatibility, PC does have more commands.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#4 11/01/09 14:11

Mukade

pretty much what i said tongue

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#5 11/01/09 15:11

Shade

Yepp, Oni rawks my sawks.

#6 11/02/09 07:11

Stevinlewis

lol rocks ur socks tongue

Board footer