Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 10/30/09 07:10

Samer
Website

Re: New Character(s) ***BGI AGENTS*** version 2.0

dream996 wrote:

i think i get what u mean ...they r the oll one have your new texture ..the missing 6 of them is yours ??
but your one still arent showing up....

YES smile that's it !!

now let's try to solve the problem of why MY agents are missing

1- type this in the console ok smile

chr_set_class 0 bgi_agent1

and tell me exactly what error shows up ?

2- go to the install\packages folder do u have a folder called 22010BGIagents there ?

3- open the zip u downloaded again and copy ALL 14 files in the character variant folder to the folder Edition\install\packages\Globalize\oni\level0_Final\level0_Characters\Globalization

this folder should already exist .. it will ask u if u want to replace the old files with the new ones u have to say yes

(u have to copy the 14 files not the folder itself)

4- open the AEinstaller make sure u have the BGIAgents is checked and hit install

now try again

type this in the console chr_set_class 0 bgi_agent1

if they still don't show up please tell me exactly the steps u are doing

@ northero smile thanks ! glad u liked them, I like ur signature btw ^_^

Last edited by Samer (10/30/09 07:10)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#27 10/30/09 08:10

northero
Website

Samoko wrote:

@ northero smile thanks ! glad u liked them, I like ur signature btw ^_^

Lol thx I like it too kinda makes sense  big_smile

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#28 10/30/09 17:10

dream996

sad

type this in the console chr_set_class 0 bgi_agent1

it crash........

OK....i will tell u waht EXACTLY what i did

first i download the package
extract it with the charaV with 14 files in it ! and the 22010BGIagents
i put the 22010BGIagents into the package folder and the 14 files (without the folder it-self)
in J:\oni (all file)\oni (game)\Edition\install\packages\Globalize\oni\level0_Final\level0_Characters\Globalization
and i open the ae installer _ and i had a name one the thire call    BGI agents     Adds 6 variants of new BGI agents with custom move set   and by samer ..i tick it .....

and after install i click oni .....level 1 and open cmd type chr_set_class 0 bgi_agent1 and it crash     sad

PunBB bbcode test

#29 10/30/09 18:10

Shade

Wow Samoko I like those textures! What program are you using? Photoshop? If so, NICE! Also what does BG stand for on their badges? The Agents remind me of Men in Black and The Matrix.

Last edited by Shade (10/30/09 18:10)

#30 10/30/09 18:10

Leus
Website

It says BGI but it's a logo and the i isn't very visible.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#31 10/31/09 06:10

Samer
Website

sad sad It should work I'm sorry dream I'm unable to help u ... I don't know why it's not working D: !

@Shade thanks smile yeah I do use photoshop ... in the photo the "I" doesn't appear well but if u zoom in it does ... I didn't design the logo though the AE team did

and I was going for the Matrix \ Men in black look big_smile glad they convey that.

#32 11/15/09 18:11

Samer
Website

waw these agents have surpassed Casey and Shinibot and Kojiro by download hits :S it's now 297 hits yikes smile

#33 12/06/09 10:12

Samer
Website

The battle of the custom characters !!
Casey vs Motoko vs ShinatamaBot vs BGI_agent

who will stay alive at the end ? the result may surprise you tongue
all characters are AI controlled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz7eGZg_Gzo

#34 12/06/09 11:12

s10k
Website

love this ones too. perfect!

#35 07/27/11 23:07

Samer
Website

Version 2 in progress :
2011-07-28_065218.jpg
2011-07-28_065257.jpg
2011-07-28_065321.jpg

re-textured the coats entirely, and decreased the reflectivity, (still there but decreased), removed pixelation from the chest texture and changed colors, smoothed the face textures, changed the visor\lens texture for 2 of them, changed the hair color of all 6 agents, changed the pants and shoe color and the gloves texture.
also changed the trbs to modify the shape of the coat.

they're also getting complete moves change, except for the shadow dash all other moves are going to be replaced.

we agreed before that these are going to be the bgi agents .. and then i'm going to make bgi executives, guys in suits with limited melee, well that time has come, i'll be working on the executives to release them together. any special recommendations for the executives ?

also Leus and theCreature if u're interested the agents can use some custom taunts.

and Mukade i will need ur help for some custom throws for them, i hope u're in the mood to make some new animations tongue

Last edited by Samer (07/27/11 23:07)

#36 07/27/11 23:07

Lukas Kreator

That is great! Althrough I still think that the shoulders are a bit weird...

About the executives, I always wanted to see a character focused on "submission" and bone breaking smile

Also, I'd suggest that, if the executives are going to be kinda similar to the agents, you make so that they don't have the lower part of the coat.

Last edited by Lukas Kreator (07/27/11 23:07)

#37 07/28/11 03:07

Mukade

Looks like I got my work cut out for the next few years...

They look really good anyhow, however the eyepiece of those BGI agents looks really bulky and out of place. I'd suggest making it smaller, and maybe even make it so that it looks like it's held in place by something

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#38 07/28/11 04:07

Samer
Website

@ lukas the AE team said they don't want the executives to fight ... that's what made me make my characters into agents instead.

they won't wear coats, but suits, probably i'll use griffin's trbs for the clothes but with long sleeves instead of the short and modify it to look like a jacket with a vest.

about the coat shape ... i know u're used to the scientist coats but that won't do for them tongue the collar looks good in game maybe in the screenshots it looks weird cz u can't see it from all the sides. ( a bit weird really doesn't give me much to work on tongue how do u think i can improve it ?)

@ mukade sorry i can no longer modify the trbs of the head without starting over cause i don't have the original isolated visor and heads anymore, or mic. i'd have to start over from the scientist head, com guy, and striker (very time consuming) ... but as i remember it took me a lot of trial and error to be satisfied with the visor size and any smaller the texture won't have a place to go.
i can however push it in a little and maybe add some texture on the eye to make that, held in place by something look, but i think that would end up making it look bigger, but i'll try.

for a static punch throw i was hoping u'd make something like the elite throw holds by the neck and then punches u away, but instead here they won't carry her like the elite does, they'll just hold the target in place by one arm without raising them above the ground, and then punch several times by the other fist (target falls on ground not thrown away), like the tanker 3 knee grab.

and i still hope u make that tutorial video especially on throws, it would help take the load off you if more of us knew how to animate.

Last edited by Samer (07/28/11 04:07)

#39 07/28/11 07:07

Iritscen

Lukas, pretty much the definition of "executives" is that they don't do the dirty work, that's for their underlings, so whatever fighting moves they have will not be used in the BGI level.  Just one request for the executives, Samer, which is that at least some of them be older.  These are guys who have risen through the ranks of organized crime.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#40 04/03/13 03:04

Samer
Website

version 1.1 available : includes models and textures enhancements.

#41 09/14/22 15:09

Samer
Website

Upgraded 13 years later.

A showcase video demonstrating all of their new moves, combos and variants version 2.0 https://youtu.be/TeeclLGVYpk

Version 2.0 change log: 14-09-2022

-Complete remake of their look and models, (Ditched the matrix agents look for a more advanced look)
-Complete remake of their moveset. 
-New animations for: Throws (running, forward, back), Combos (KKK, PPP, PPK), Super\Heavy Kick and Punch, Taunts, Running Kick, FW Punch and Kick, Low Punch and Kick, slide.
-They use the evades from "Ninja Shadow Dash" package 
-New Custom sounds for their Super moves, taunts, check body, alert, pursue, startle, hurt and death sounds.
-The ONCVs are now included in the package and patched to the ONVL
-The Lite and Blackops have separate ONCVs, Blackops being the harder difficulty version of the Lite. (if added to a level and the BINACJBOCharacter file has the UpgradeDifficulty flag the Lite will be upgraded to Blackops).

7D54jxz.png

#42 10/27/22 08:10

s10k
Website

Samer nice work!

I found a bug though, Oni crashes when you try to do the same move as konoko's lariat using the bgi agent.

#43 11/01/22 09:11

s10k
Website

The bug has now be fixed by Iritscen, it was a bug in the glass breaking moves package.

Board footer