Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/23/09 12:10

dream996

crash after INSTALL !?

right not im having a problem because of the reason why i havent play ONI for ages and ages ,and i download everything off the site all at once and install them all at once and it crash and now im i suppose to find what happen to which files and it could be more than one files a having problem

PunBB bbcode test

#2 10/23/09 12:10

Iritscen

Re: crash after INSTALL !?

Try not installing everything at once wink  Then add more things in, if the first things work.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 10/23/09 12:10

Samer
Website

u mean u downloaded the AE edition ? and ALL THE PACKAGES ?

I'll advice u to
1- delete the edition folder
2- reinstall the edition and globalize with Ae installer
3- select only some of the packages that come with the AE install them and try Oni
4-If it works try other packages

5- Always check in the GameDataFolder in the edition ... there has to be 63 items ... if there is less then the installer probably created incomplete GDF .. alu can do is hit install again till it creates all the files.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#4 10/23/09 17:10

dream996

im saying that i had some new one like the tctf muro  from you sam =] but i just had too much New files to download
and i really dont have an idea which on of them is having a problem by the way ....is that muro in the tutorial in pulid use yet?

PunBB bbcode test

#5 10/23/09 18:10

Samer
Website

how would u have tctf muro :S ?? I have never ever made that a package or uploaded it anywhere ... I think u confused something :\

I only started to make tctf muro when i started learning XSI so I have never completed it or released it ...

the mods I have made are : Casey - ShinitamaBot - Kojiro - Konoko Fury - New Grey Fury - Custom Black Chief - Custom White Chief - Edited Motoko - Modified Dream Level .

so what exactly is the problem U're having I don't understand .. are u having trouble installing or downloading or what ?

and what is a pulid ?

and my advice is the same : use packages not plugins or modified bsls until u get the hang of it ... just test the packages the come with the Anniversary Edition ... then start trying other packages one by one ... until u find the one causing the problem and ask about the package on it's specified thread .

btw all my packages come with a readme that u should follow for installation

Last edited by Samer (10/23/09 18:10)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#6 10/23/09 18:10

dream996

forget about it ... i will try and download everything again
and i just had a question about the grey fury , fury konoko and the skull fury konoko ......
1. the fury konoko hair isnt konoko's
2.the grey fury doesnt have a new texture ( i want it to be the second version of severED EDIT )
how am i going to to this ? any ideas?

Last edited by dream996 (10/23/09 18:10)

PunBB bbcode test

Board footer