Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/16/09 21:10

northero
Website

shapeshifter

Hmm I just download the anniversary edition and ran AEInstaller and installed all mods and when I clicked oni, a startup and debugger file pops out what now ? T_T I wanna shapeshift

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#2 10/16/09 21:10

Gumby

Re: shapeshifter

So Oni wouldn't run?

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#3 10/16/09 21:10

northero
Website

Gumby wrote:

So Oni wouldn't run?

exactly

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#4 10/16/09 21:10

northero
Website

northero wrote:
Gumby wrote:

So Oni wouldn't run?

exactly

any solution ?

#5 10/16/09 21:10

Gumby

Can you upload your Edition\install\install.log and globalize.log ?

#6 10/16/09 21:10

northero
Website

Gumby wrote:

Can you upload your Edition\install\install.log and globalize.log ?

dun have install.log or globalize.log in my Edition\install

#7 10/16/09 22:10

myplea1

U don't need any mods to shapeshift, all you need to do is finish the game hit F1 during the games and type in shapeshifter
then it should say at the bottm of the diary screen Shapeshifter enabled and then press F8 to scroll through the characters no mods needed.

Last edited by myplea1 (10/16/09 22:10)

Awol

#8 10/16/09 22:10

northero
Website

myplea1 wrote:

U don't need any mods to shapeshift, all you need to do is finish the game hit F1 during the games and type in shapeshifter
then it should say at the bottm of the diary screen Shapeshifter enabled and then press F8 to scroll through the characters no mods needed.

In the first place I can't even open Oni click le debugger and startup come out both readme files

#9 10/16/09 23:10

Gumby

Have you tried Oni.exe?

#10 10/16/09 23:10

northero
Website

Gumby wrote:

Have you tried Oni.exe?

the application itself IS exe btw does it mind if I use vista ? Need any kind of script editor ?

#11 10/17/09 01:10

Gumby

Did you run AEInstaller.exe ?

#12 10/17/09 01:10

Stevinlewis

im using vista too bro. and mine works perfectly. Did u globalise? If u clicked cancel globalise, it means u dident globalise. You can re-globalise by pressing the "options" button at the top of your AE installer, den click show advance options. after tat u click "reglobalise at the botton of the AE installer

Btw Gumby im not sure why but i put the casey folder in the package folder and when i install it and when i do shapeshifting, it dosnt work. They say some error about casey. same for motoko. any solutions?

Last edited by Stevinlewis (10/17/09 01:10)

#13 10/17/09 02:10

Samer
Website

hey smile casey and motoko come with a character variant fix ...
did u install it as I directed in the readme ? please reread the readme accompanied with both packages and install the latest version of both .. any questions about casey please ask them on the casey thread ...

in summary copy all the FILES in the folder called character variant fix (that comes with the zip of either packages) to

Edition\install\packages\Globalize\oni\level0_Final\level0_Characters\Globalization

replacing & OVERWRITING (can't stress that enough it seems hmm)  when necessary. if u have other files in that folder keep them as well.

Gumby isn't responsible for these packages tongue
so ask on their related threads so the right people can help u .. gumby may even not have him installed right ?

Last edited by Samer (10/17/09 02:10)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#14 10/17/09 02:10

northero
Website

Stevinlewis wrote:

im using vista too bro. and mine works perfectly. Did u globalise? If u clicked cancel globalise, it means u dident globalise. You can re-globalise by pressing the "options" button at the top of your AE installer, den click show advance options. after tat u click "reglobalise at the botton of the AE installer

Btw Gumby im not sure why but i put the casey folder in the package folder and when i install it and when i do shapeshifting, it dosnt work. They say some error about casey. same for motoko. any solutions?

hmm still same problem btw I forgot to mention that my globalizing is weird it takes just around 4 seconds I dun really know why

#15 10/17/09 05:10

northero
Website

hey guys I'm done everything is fine now I put Edition into my Original oni folder and it worked thanks once again

#16 10/17/09 06:10

Stevinlewis

nps north wink

#17 10/17/09 07:10

Samer
Website

StevinLewis have u read what i said about casey ?  hmm  I was talking to you, you know !

Last edited by Samer (10/17/09 07:10)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#18 10/17/09 14:10

Gumby

Hey guys, next time we're troubleshooting an initial install of AE, can you please not interject stuff about third party packages? smile (especially when the OP might not speak the best English)

#19 10/17/09 21:10

Stevinlewis

to sam: Huh?

to Gumby: huh?

Board footer