Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/15/09 08:10

TOCS

OniSplit Update?

I'm getting pretty tired of using this version of OniSplit as it can't extract as .oni if there's symbols like "%".
So I'v to rename them all two times, which I think is a big waste of time.. So I was just wondering if there's any newer version than the one following with the newest AE?

#2 10/15/09 08:10

Iritscen

Re: OniSplit Update?

Which files are giving you problems?  The TXMPs?  If there are any other types, let us know, because we were batting around a solution for the issue in the next AE release.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 10/15/09 08:10

TOCS

Yes, it's the TXMPs I was talking about.
I haven't discorvered any other bugs though.

#4 10/15/09 09:10

EdT
Website

TOCS: The creator of OniSplit is aware of the % issue, but, he has other issues to deal with, so we just have to wait.

Now, I can extract the TXMP from .oni files even though it has a % in it.  But when converting them back to .oni files, is when I have the problem.

If I have a number of TXMP files with %, I use a batch renamer to remove it, convert them to .oni files and then batch rename them adding back the %.

#5 10/15/09 09:10

Iritscen

Fixing it on OniSplit's end is actually quite difficult.  There is a solution we can apply on our end in the AE, so I will see if we can do it for this next release.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer