Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/18/09 21:09

Shade

What weapon do you hate the most?

What weapon in Oni do you hate the most? Mine is one of the guns where it shoots heat seeker missles at you. It screams with a big flash of light and it kills everything in its path. Sometimes that thing scares me a little bit when ever I'm in a scary room or what ever LOL. So what kinda weapon do you hate the most?

#2 09/18/09 22:09

Leus
Website

Re: What weapon do you hate the most?

Do you mean which weapons do you hate to use or which do you hate to see your enemy using?

The weapons I hate to use most are probably the Equalizer, Blackadder, Scram Cannon, or Wave Motion Cannon.  I can't really do shit with them.  I also don't ever really use the Plasma Rifle or the Phase Stream Projector, although those can be useful.  Superball is alright, but I really dig the Mercury Bow, Screaming Cannon and Van De Graff.  Those are my favorites.  I think I covered 'em all there.

The weapons I hate to see enemies holding are the Superball Gun and the Mercury Bow.  They're also a lot better with the Equalizer and Blackadder.  Scram Cannon, Plasma Rifle, Wave Motion Cannon and Screaming Cannon are usually pretty useless in the hands of enemies.  They're okay at using the Phase Stream Projector and the Van De Graff, too.

Okay so this wasn't entirely on-topic.  Oh well.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#3 09/18/09 22:09

Shade

Leus wrote:

Do you mean which weapons do you hate to use or which do you hate to see your enemy using?

The weapons I hate to use most are probably the Equalizer, Blackadder, Scram Cannon, or Wave Motion Cannon.  I can't really do shit with them.  I also don't ever really use the Plasma Rifle or the Phase Stream Projector, although those can be useful.  Superball is alright, but I really dig the Mercury Bow, Screaming Cannon and Van De Graff.  Those are my favorites.  I think I covered 'em all there.

The weapons I hate to see enemies holding are the Superball Gun and the Mercury Bow.  They're also a lot better with the Equalizer and Blackadder.  Scram Cannon, Plasma Rifle, Wave Motion Cannon and Screaming Cannon are usually pretty useless in the hands of enemies.  They're okay at using the Phase Stream Projector and the Van De Graff, too.

Okay so this wasn't entirely on-topic.  Oh well.

The ones the enemy were using tongue

#4 09/18/09 22:09

Iritscen

I'd prefer to face any weapon in the hands of an enemy over the blasted PSP.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 09/19/09 13:09

Mukade

im assuming you mean the guns you hate to go up agianst, for me that'd be the mercury bow, hell they are too good at shooting with those things, and the stupid black adder uzi, that thing pisses me off to no end.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#6 09/19/09 16:09

Unit 2

I hate the Black Adder and the Van De Graff, mostly. Anything else, I can just about deal with.

#7 09/21/09 14:09

Mukade

i can deal with van de graff, when u know theyll shoot, just jump, youll simply get knocked down, get back up and get it out of their hands

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#8 09/21/09 16:09

Lithium

Mercury bow. Deadly when u have it, jerk when they have it.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#9 09/22/09 13:09

Mukade

exactly, but the fun thing to do if someone has the mercury bow and your a ninja, get someone behind you, and when they shoot, shadow shift forward so the shot goes thru you and hits te guy behind, funnest thing ever

#10 09/24/09 17:09

Muro

Superball gun. Those things are almost a instance kill unless you have full HP. That part in the science prison just before the vats really annoys me sometimes.

Screaming Cannon is the worse from a fun standpoint. Not fun to use as the enemy's are too dumb to avoid the fire and take massive damage. Not fun when the enemy use them as its piss easy to avoid. These things also ruin oni team arena on certain levels where they spam the screaming round causing massive lagging.

#11 09/24/09 19:09

Lithium

Hmm, now that i remember the only time i hate mercury bos are in laser lights. Cuz in level12 i think. I barely dodged them but since i was really impressed i forgot and bam dead
And yes the superball gun is annoying. Especially when those idiots just shoot it randomly not even taking caution of them or the allies.
"mm DUH im goona shoot fire a konoko. DUH....oh no me death duh"
Idk why ifeel they talk that way

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#12 09/29/09 10:09

Muro

Didn't think this deserved its own topic but cool nevertheless.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Steampu … rcury_Bow/

#13 09/29/09 11:09

Iritscen

Actually, Pierre already posted about that, you're late to the game smile

http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1152

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer