Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/23/09 01:08

TCTFKonoko

Which characters do you like?

Which characters do you like? I like Konoko and love her.But you know its quite embarrasing if I were to say that I love and also like Muro.I am a girl but I don't know why I love Muro.Maybe he is handsome or strong....

I just don't konw why I love him!!!!!!

Please reply why I love Muro.

Last edited by TCTFKonoko (08/24/09 02:08)

#2 08/23/09 04:08

Ire Yosuke
Website

Re: Which characters do you like?

Maybe he should start trying ?

"There are two things that cannot be ignored in life. One is a cannon, the other, a cannon ball." - Commander Patrick "Bombard" Bomba

#3 08/23/09 04:08

Leus
Website

Lol.

I'm a nerd.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#4 08/23/09 04:08

Shade

Maybe Muro's on steroids? lol I'm only joking Muro's one of my favorite characters also. One of my favorite characters is Barbaras. He's cool and he can run around with his gun shooting lasers out of his gun.

#5 08/23/09 06:08

love_Oni

So do you feel it uncomfortable when you know that you loved him? If you can't stop thinking about him and that feeling affected you a lot, then you should stop playing Oni and do other recreations. If you don't feel like that and have no matter with him, just leave your mind ease.

My fav character is Konoko. She is a quick, brave girl. She always know what she is doing and she doesn't let anyone try to stop her from what she knows it's right. Well she's strong-minded. I must study her in that.  smile

The Boy Who Knew Too Much tongue

#6 08/23/09 06:08

Shade

love_Oni wrote:

So do you feel it uncomfortable when you know that you loved him? If you can't stop thinking about him and that feeling affected you a lot, then you should stop playing Oni and do other recreations. If you don't feel like that and have no matter with him, just leave your mind ease.

My fav character is Konoko. She is a quick, brave girl. She always know what she is doing and she doesn't let anyone try to stop her from what she knows it's right. Well she's strong-minded. I must study her in that.  smile

I agree with you on that. I wish I had a girlfriend that was like Konoko tongue I like Konoko's attitude.

#7 08/23/09 06:08

T_W_D

One certain ninja in black armor, obviously.

Maybe he is handsome or strong...

Don't want to disappoint you, but he's an AI  smile

Last edited by T_W_D (08/23/09 07:08)

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#8 08/23/09 08:08

love_Oni

Well, I would say that loving a person from an imagine game is not good for your health, for your life, if you find that loving him annoying or uncomfortable. I'll give you some advices. Now by trusting yourself, tell yourself which characteristics make you like him. He is cute, he is handsome, or he treats you nice???. Let compare to the other people around you, are they good, aren't they treat you so badly? Now just imagine that you only admire him, because he gives you some resting time when playing Oni. I don't say you got to hate him or desert him or something, just let your mind know that he can be a good friend of yours.

#9 08/23/09 09:08

Shade

love_Oni wrote:

Well, I would say that loving a person from an imagine game is not good for your health, for your life, if you find that loving him annoying or uncomfortable. I'll give you some advices. Now by trusting yourself, tell yourself which characteristics make you like him. He is cute, he is handsome, or he treats you nice???. Let compare to the other people around you, are they good, aren't they treat you so badly? Now just imagine that you only admire him, because he gives you some resting time when playing Oni. I don't say you got to hate him or desert him or something, just let your mind know that he can be a good friend of yours.

Having crushes or loving a video game character is kinda normal. Just wait a couple of years. Usually people grow out of that stuff by then.

#10 08/23/09 10:08

Leus
Website

Rofl sorry this thread is hilarious.

I never actually had a particular affinity for any charcters.  I guess Shinitama.  ...and Kerr?  They seem like good dudes.

Konoko's not actually too bad.  I'm just used to the sassy bitchy-ass "strong" female characters in modern media, but Konoko's really just tough-willed and genuine.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#11 08/23/09 10:08

Lithium

you know what grinds my gears? fun size candy, whats so fun about it? more candy = fun, but less candy = not fun...
I like using barabas, yep cuz hes strong and has a throw i love. But seriously ponder the fun size thing

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#12 08/23/09 11:08

myplea1

Yup mukade, with his black armor and teleporting he is the very best.

Awol

#13 08/24/09 02:08

TCTFKonoko

Wow!Thanks for your advice love_Oni.He's actually cute......u see.But I...I...I...I won't forget him in my life.He's cool actually.I hope this Oni game still exist in the future!

#14 08/24/09 22:08

love_Oni

Well, if you know that's good for you. smile

#15 08/25/09 04:08

TCTFKonoko

''I wish I had a girlfriend that was like Konoko I like Konoko's attitude.''

What!!!!????You love Konoko?

Last edited by TCTFKonoko (08/25/09 04:08)

#16 08/25/09 09:08

dream996

I like Konoko's attitude.

i love the way she act and talk (especilly to the scienist )

PunBB bbcode test

#17 08/25/09 09:08

Shade

TCTFKonoko wrote:

''I wish I had a girlfriend that was like Konoko I like Konoko's attitude.''

lol no I never said that XD I said I wish I had a girlfriend who is like Konoko. Never said I was in love with her ROFL.

#18 08/25/09 10:08

Leus
Website

TCTF Konoko, you sound like a character from the Pokemon gameboy games.  Are you Japanese?  smile

Oh, I checked.  From Singapore.  Well I was close enough; somewhere over in that hemisphere.  smile

Anyway I hope that wasn't offensive.  It was just your use of the English language that reminded me and I was wondering how accurate my perception was.

Last edited by Leus (08/25/09 10:08)

#19 08/25/09 11:08

T_W_D

Jealousy lol

Last edited by T_W_D (08/25/09 11:08)

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#20 08/25/09 11:08

Shade

T_W_D wrote:

Jealousy lol

lol I am such a mean person XD

#21 08/25/09 12:08

Mukade

dream996 wrote:

I like Konoko's attitude.

i love the way she act and talk (especilly to the scienist )

yeah she bashes there face in >_>
at least she does for me

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#22 08/25/09 13:08

demos_kratos

I like thugs... they're like Kenny McCormiсk, but nobody will say "Oh my God! She killed thug! You bastard!!".

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#23 08/25/09 18:08

Lithium

Leus wrote:

TCTF Konoko, you sound like a character from the Pokemon gameboy games.  Are you Japanese?  smile

Oh, I checked.  From Singapore.  Well I was close enough; somewhere over in that hemisphere.  smile

Anyway I hope that wasn't offensive.  It was just your use of the English language that reminded me and I was wondering how accurate my perception was.

thats it i challenge you to a pokemon battle!
Go kingman! "oooh!"
uses mah boi!, but it fails!

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

Board footer