Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/22/09 20:08

dream996

musical instrument

big_smile any of you guys play musical instrument ?

PunBB bbcode test

#2 08/22/09 23:08

myplea1

Re: musical instrument

i couldent carry a tune on an instrument if i was paid a million bucks for it in grade three i passed my music music class by fake playing thru the whole grade and getting sick on test days.

Awol

#3 08/23/09 02:08

Ether

Define 'play'. hmm I can play (with varying pace) from scores - guitar, keyboard, recorder - I'm a fast learner, so I guess I could play anything with predefined positions for the notes (unlike, for example, violin). Also I can do something simple with the drums, I played didjeridu and berimbau with some success.

#4 08/23/09 04:08

Leus
Website

If you consider the mind, the mouth and the machine musical instruments.

Aka I write lyrics, perform vocals and compose instrumentals on the computer.

Aka I scrawl ill flows to spit over the sick beats I track.  Yo.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#5 08/23/09 13:08

3llense'g

I can play guitar, sing, play drums (somewhat) and goof around with keyboard instruments. I can write whatever I want on the PC, usually.

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#6 08/23/09 13:08

Lithium

recorder back in 2003, ah yes remember when the freaking schools had to make you play those? and if you live next to an elementary school, then you hear that a lot 'sigh'

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#7 08/24/09 04:08

Shade

Nope, Never have never did. I'm almost got into the school band in my 6th grade year and I was going to play the trumpet but unfortunately since my dad is a classical music type person and a quite type person. He wouldn't allow me to get into it. But my mom said I could but my dad refused it. It's like. Hello If I can get into the school band those music lessons could pay off. My dad thought I would have to buy the instruments and I would have to practice 24/7 at home and he doesn't realize some of the schools lend you one to borrow and practice at school. Man parents >_>

#8 08/24/09 07:08

adorage

Guitar, cello, recorder, keyboard - in that order. Which means I can play most melodies that are not *that* difficult on the guitar after some practising and very simple melodies (but recently with two hands which makes me kinda proud) on the keyboard. With cello and recorder I'm somewhere between the two but I actually like the cello best, although it's definitely the instrument that is the most difficult to play out of the four.

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#9 08/25/09 05:08

demos_kratos

Piano, accordeon, nerves smile

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#10 08/25/09 09:08

dream996

i really wanna chat with you about the piano

PunBB bbcode test

Board footer