Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/24/09 04:08

Shade

New MMORPG *Aion*

Does anyone know about this new MMO game called Aion? The game looks so realistic and it has anime styled textures for the characters and I really like the atmosphere in the game. I'm wanting to get this game when it comes out. If anyone knows about the game. Are you guys considering getting it? I've played WoW for a few years and I'm fixing to say screw this and quit World of Warcraft. I like anime and games and such and I wanted to try something new for once. I don't want to play WoW for ever. What's cool is this game has some scenes in it and it looks really awesome. Looks so realistic like I said. And it's a Fantasy type game.

If you guys don't know what I'm talking about here's a trailer of it big_smile 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiyITsTcXMY

Watch it in high quality if you guys want to. You are going to love this game. I think the game wont come out until the end of September in the US.

Last edited by Shade (08/24/09 04:08)

#2 08/24/09 08:08

Leus
Website

Re: New MMORPG *Aion*

Why would you say "screw this" to one MMO and just move onto another?  You know you'll just be saying "screw this" to that one too after it steals a couple more years of your life.  That's just how MMO's work.  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#3 08/24/09 10:08

Shade

Leus wrote:

Why would you say "screw this" to one MMO and just move onto another?  You know you'll just be saying "screw this" to that one too after it steals a couple more years of your life.  That's just how MMO's work.  smile

lol yeah but they get fun. WoW just got boring and they have another expansion coming out. I played WoW for a while now Im wanting to try something new.

#4 08/24/09 12:08

3llense'g

I tried several MMOs when I was learning programing. None really made me stay, though I played Shadowbane for some time, and also EVE a few weeks. Anything else was meh. I just stopped playing Ryzom last week, after a few days of trying.   roll

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#5 08/24/09 12:08

Iritscen

Nowadays I am extra cautious about things that could become time sinks and distract me from real life, and MMORPGs are a big example of that, especially when you have to start planning to meet at a certain time for a raid.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 08/24/09 12:08

Shade

Iritscen wrote:

Nowadays I am extra cautious about things that could become time sinks and distract me from real life, and MMORPGs are a big example of that, especially when you have to start planning to meet at a certain time for a raid.

I tell you, if you like raids then your going to like this game. Better than WoW IMO.

Board footer