is there a 3D one???what is it call cool

PunBB bbcode test

#2 08/24/09 04:08

Shade

Re: Ghost in the shell

dream996 wrote:

what is it about ???
is there a 3D one???what is it call cool

All I know is Ghost In the Shell is a anime from Japan. Basically the creators of Oni made this game based off Ghost In the Shell. *I'm not quite sure* but I think Ghost in the Shell is a really awesome anime. *IMO* There is no 3D Ghost in the Shell. But on one of the intro's of the anime on one of the seasons it shows a 3D intro of the show. There is also a Ghost in The Shell game and it looks exactly like Oni.

Correct me if I'm wrong tongue

#3 08/24/09 04:08

dream996

someone told me there was one .....never mind ....i just wanna make a new motoko=]]

PunBB bbcode test

#4 08/24/09 08:08

Iritscen

Correct me if I'm wrong

Nope, you got it right.

i just wanna make a new motoko

Do you have experience in 3D modeling?  Because doing people is very challenging.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 08/24/09 08:08

dream996

Do you have experience in 3D modeling?  Because doing people is very challenging.

i need some more time =]] im going to very buzy

PunBB bbcode test

#6 08/24/09 08:08

Iritscen

Well, I should tell you that there is already a new Motoko model that is partly-finished.  I know this because yours truly was working on it.  There's an obstacle preventing it from being finished, but I might be able to find someone to help me with the issue.  So it probably wouldn't be worth your time to work on Motoko in particular.

But certainly modeling is a good skill to have.  It takes a lot of practice and hard work and sometimes formal schooling, but if it interests you, there are free tools like XSI Mod Tool that you can start learning.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#7 08/24/09 08:08

Leus
Website

Is the new one gonna be shorter?  I think she looks weird so huge.  But maybe that's necessary for some animations I guess.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#8 08/24/09 08:08

Shade

Iritscen wrote:

Well, I should tell you that there is already a new Motoko model that is partly-finished.  I know this because yours truly was working on it.  There's an obstacle preventing it from being finished, but I might be able to find someone to help me with the issue.  So it probably wouldn't be worth your time to work on Motoko in particular.

But certainly modeling is a good skill to have.  It takes a lot of practice and hard work and sometimes formal schooling, but if it interests you, there are free tools like XSI Mod Tool that you can start learning.

You can make all of this stuff in Blender right?

Board footer