Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 07/25/09 03:07

dream996

Re: What is your favorite Oni level and why?

so doew level 6 and is even more harder

Last edited by dream996 (07/25/09 07:07)

PunBB bbcode test

#27 07/25/09 08:07

levka1

i like playing Muro in the end of level 14, damnnn its soo easy, i have my persist file, i have full force field full hypos  about 3 ammo clips both green and red, and its soooo easy for me.. does someone know how to make the game harder?  the only place is hard for me is level 14 start where there are 4 snipers with mercury bows, is there any way defeating them? i had certain mod or something that made 3 copies of them there, and sometimes they just came down, i killed them and took the mercury bow, but is there way i can take them out in combat.. dunno use konoko's charm lol or something.. Also in level 11 there is a video in level startup , with Konoko parents history, is there any way script or something to skip it? its damn long 3 minutes at least i think..

#28 07/26/09 01:07

love_Oni

You can make the game harder by scripting: increase Muro's and other enemies' HP, spawn more enemies, make them fight better, give them guns... and play without tricks!  wink

In the beginning of level 14 there is a SBG, you can use it to kill the snipers or... use it to jump up to them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSOLSh_aCC8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQYVnL-rmOA

And the cutscene. Just ignore it by loading SP1 of level 11 or don't killing Mukade in level 10.

The Boy Who Knew Too Much tongue

#29 07/26/09 10:07

Lithium

man that music was just f***ing horrible! I hate Heavy Metal and all their talk with satan, and im pretty sure im gonna get a lot of hate responses arent i?

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#30 07/26/09 12:07

Gumby

Oxe, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. What you said is bordering on flaming. neutral

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#31 07/26/09 12:07

Lithium

Ah yes flaming one of the worst things you can ever do online, well other than spambots.  sad  and thats not border of flaming thats actually flaming. Now that were talking about being mean how bout that damn sniper in level 9? i got killed, and why would the syndicate work with the tctf? Like i fought a sniper and a swat at the same time. And they were working together! (naw i know they're prgrammed to do that just my observation)

#32 07/26/09 12:07

Iritscen

The snipers are working for the TCTF, afaik.  The only non-TCTF personnel in that level (besides civilians) would be Mukade at the end of the level, when he leads you into Rooftops.  Until he shows up, the level is basically just a trap set by the TCTF for Konoko, hence why they also surrounded the building on the outside with snipers.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#33 07/26/09 12:07

Lithium

oh that explains it. And also whats up with that single striker in level 13? Did the designers forget to take him out? But i think its funny he survived this long

#34 07/26/09 13:07

3llense'g

oxe161 wrote:

oh that explains it. And also whats up with that single striker in level 13? Did the designers forget to take him out? But i think its funny he survived this long

As far as I know, that's a PS2 specific bug.

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#35 07/26/09 13:07

Muro

Yeah I prefer having the original game sounds while watching videos.

My favorite level would have to be the TCTF HQ because battling the syndicate with the other officers is the most fun.

#36 07/26/09 14:07

Lithium

ah yes often i play as a striker going in to kill a rougue striker. Then killing griffin while im there. But the hq is fun and all but sadly that co-op action is short lived due to the fact which path you take indicates which people die

#37 07/26/09 19:07

love_Oni

Iritscen wrote:

The snipers are working for the TCTF, afaik.  The only non-TCTF personnel in that level (besides civilians) would be Mukade at the end of the level, when he leads you into Rooftops.  Until he shows up, the level is basically just a trap set by the TCTF for Konoko, hence why they also surrounded the building on the outside with snipers.

I think the snipers are mercenaries because they work for the Syndicate too. And if Mukade is an only person who doesn't work for the TCTF in that level then Ninjas work for who? I know they work for the Syndicate, but I wonder how they can get here.

#38 07/26/09 19:07

Lithium

well its not like the syndicate are forced to live in exile

#39 07/27/09 15:07

Muro

It says in the manual that snipers are mercenaries.

#40 07/27/09 15:07

Lithium

got the game without the manual. And if they're mercenaries why did the designers give them a striker look? But whatever all we can agree on is that they are way to accurate when it comes to rooftops level.

#41 07/27/09 15:07

Muro

The computer has perfect aim. The only thing you can do is change direction a lot then they miss a lot.

#42 07/28/09 04:07

love_Oni

Or you can change its handling skill.

#43 07/30/09 19:07

gorilla325

i liked the last level second tier.  that's where i went back again and again to practice my skills...

#44 07/31/09 12:07

Lithium

heres what i do invisibe and backbreaking rampage

Board footer