Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/26/09 22:06

Lithium

Help with computer

you guys are the smartest people i know. so not to bother anyone. but for some reason everytime i play a flash game, like on newgrounds. the thing just starts moving wherever it wants. like sometimes it starts moving down for some reason. and do some other things. so im asking is there something wrong with my flash? (or worse my computer?)

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#2 06/26/09 22:06

Gumby

Re: Help with computer

The flash applet is moving around the window?

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#3 06/26/09 22:06

Lithium

well no. lets say im playing a mario game. I dont press any thing and he moves and jumps by himslef.

#4 06/27/09 18:06

Iritscen

"Stop all the downloadin'!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself when I read the thread title.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 06/28/09 11:06

Mukade

maybe wash your keyboard? >_>

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#6 07/04/09 09:07

Stevinlewis

ok try this: unplug ur keyboard from ur comp and do you have any other comp in ur house O_o? If you dont maybe ask ur friend and take the keyboard, plug it in to his comp, take out his key board and then u try playing ur mario game. See his little mario jumps up and down again. If he does its ur keyboard smile. It could also be the game tho tongue

#7 07/04/09 10:07

Lithium

Stevinlewis wrote:

ok try this: unplug ur keyboard from ur comp and do you have any other comp in ur house O_o? If you dont maybe ask ur friend and take the keyboard, plug it in to his comp, take out his key board and then u try playing ur mario game. See his little mario jumps up and down again. If he does its ur keyboard smile. It could also be the game tho tongue

okay...i already tried that (BTW i stole 3 keyboards in the process) but i figured it out. I have to press all the arroew keys at the same time. and the he moves normal. But i dont think ill need more help.

Board footer