Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/30/09 18:06

Shade

Konoko's Doadan Power.

I have a question about Konoko's doadan power, *sorry if I misspelled doadan*, One of the levels where Konoko finally kills Barabas, when ever Barabas dies, Konoko gets a power up and it increases the doadans power. Next comes the dreamlab level, When ever you fight evil Konoko where the first scene appears, evil Konoko starts talking to Konoko how shes a murderer and a rouge and traitor to the TCTF. Then evil Konoko says shes going to turn Konoko into the TCTF, Then the scene ends and evil Konoko uses the Doadan power and she powers up and she starts to glow. I wanted to make a script where that scene comes up with all that blue stuff and ends with Konoko having that blue stuff glow on her.

Sorry if no one understand what I'm trying to say, I know the name of what I'm trying to put down but I can't think of it. If anyone can help me I would be appreciated. I remember doing it before but I forgot what I need to make it happen. I want to let the scene happen where she gains more energy from the doadan power's and her glowing at the same time. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion sad I wanted to make a script on this.

Last edited by Shade (06/30/09 18:06)

#2 06/30/09 20:06

Gumby

Re: Konoko's Doadan Power.

try using...

chr_animate 0 KONOKOpowerup
chr_super 0 1

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#3 07/03/09 07:07

Shade

Gumby wrote:

try using...

chr_animate 0 KONOKOpowerup
chr_super 0 1

Thanks, It worked smile

#4 07/03/09 08:07

TOCS

Is there a way to bind a key, to activate it?

#5 07/03/09 09:07

Iritscen

BSL doesn't have the ability to look for keystroke events per se, but one way to do this sort of thing is to replace an animation using "chr_wait_animation 0 anim_to_replace; chr_animate 0 KONOKOpowerup" in a BSL script that you would add to IGMD/global/.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer