Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/15/09 10:06

Stevinlewis

The Venom

The Venom is an aircraft that i created using my lego. yes i know its not very clear. but maybe with a model design thingy i can make a better 1 cuz im short of lego pieces. The Venom is acctually using a little imagination and music which makes it unique. I thought maybe u guys could take this model and put it into oni 2 =P. so heres the link. http://s633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57 … lewis/Oni/

>>lArchive 0.314
           Username:Stevinlewis
           Password  :**********
           Access      :Granted
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome Stevin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                           >>TheVenom part I
                                     >>Dawn of a new age<<

>>>>Loading.......

In the beginning of the war. TCTF could see they were lagging behind in resources and technology. Griffin wanted something that could land on the ground and lift up in the fastest timing. How ever the helicopters they had in the base had thin armour and could not withstand a single shot from an RPG.

Griffin was worried that this war might come to an end soon. So he ordered Prof. Helen to design a new and hybrid combat vehicle to enter combat and to get out of it as soon as possible. It was a difficult task as Commander Griffin need something of little resources to build and little intake of fuel.

After years of research and testing, her team finally created The Venom. It was light yet strong and has two 6mm machineguns at the top of The Venom, each of these machine guns can fire 600 bullets in 1 minute. Making their enemies wet their pants even before firing the gun.

Two Long range Sidewinder missle are also attached to both sides of The Venom. These Sidewinder missle can destroy a building with just one hit because Prof. Helen changed the Sidewinder missles to a more effecitive type. Two Riflers can also mount on the top of TheVenom, thus adding firepower.

Aff t>>:r''/ T,e S'e2[1]

>>>>>>Corrupted file. Waiting for orders.
>>>>>>>>>>>>Archieve shall begin finding files....
...Unable to find files. Deleting.
>>>>Successfully deleted

2015 was the first time The Venom went into battle.It proved effective against the war and Prof.Helen was promoted to senior designing excecutive.

Prof. Helen died in a raid by the syndicates who were scared she might come out with other design plans to create an even more effective Venom.

In loving memory of Prof.Helen
                                                                     1972~2025

>>>>>>>>>Archieve closed.

Last edited by Stevinlewis (06/15/09 22:06)

#2 06/15/09 11:06

Mukade

Re: The Venom

i love making lego ships, im pro at them smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#3 06/15/09 15:06

Lithium

Cool

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#4 06/15/09 22:06

Stevinlewis

Mukade: lolz smile glad we hav the same intrest

#5 06/16/09 10:06

Stevinlewis

hey guys how come the pics i uploaded using Lego Digital disigner was taken outta photbucket? >.<

#6 06/26/09 04:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

Nice short smile

"There are two things that cannot be ignored in life. One is a cannon, the other, a cannon ball." - Commander Patrick "Bombard" Bomba

#7 06/26/09 10:06

Stevinlewis

thanks big_smile

Board footer