Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/07/09 15:06

Mukade

Any Requests?

Anyone want any scripts done?

I need the practice, and i can't think of anything. Has to be sorta simple tho, i'm still learning smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#2 06/07/09 17:06

Leus
Website

Re: Any Requests?

One that spawns Muro, Barabas, Mukade and a Konoko AI.  Then I'll just put it on reservoir dogs.  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#3 06/07/09 18:06

Lithium

god i wish i could ask for one but i dont have oni for pc only ps2
DDDAAAMMMNNNIIITTT!!!!!!!

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#4 06/07/09 19:06

myplea1

[This post obliterated by your friendly neighborhood moderator wink]

Last edited by Iritscen (06/07/09 19:06)

Awol

#5 06/07/09 19:06

Lithium

Oh haha

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#6 06/07/09 21:06

love_Oni

What happened? Someone just showed the link to download Oni?

Anyway, I know the link to download Oni and I would like to help if I have the... permission. tongue Can I?

Last edited by love_Oni (06/07/09 21:06)

The Boy Who Knew Too Much tongue

#7 06/07/09 21:06

EdT
Website

love_Oni: No! :-)

#8 06/07/09 22:06

Iritscen

We don't discuss any illegal downloading of Oni or other content here, sorry love_Oni.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#9 06/08/09 00:06

myplea1

>.> fine

Awol

#10 06/08/09 04:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

Scripts? A script that would make a gun that would spawn TCTF blackops smile

"There are two things that cannot be ignored in life. One is a cannon, the other, a cannon ball." - Commander Patrick "Bombard" Bomba

#11 06/08/09 13:06

Mukade

i can do the first request easy enough i think, Ire's request would be asomething to ask a mod, i have no clue where to start with that >.>

There's oni for ps2??

If you want to download oni, do it yourself, but don't discuss it on the forums, we don't want our mods being blamed ^^

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#12 06/08/09 14:06

Iritscen

I would be more understanding of talk about downloading Oni if it weren't possible to own the game legally (although it would still break rule #2 of the forum).  However, Oni still sells secondhand for Windows, Mac OS and PS2, and you'll probably have to pay far less for it than people did back when the game was new, maybe even less than $10.  For real fans of the game, I wouldn't think that's too much to ask.

Anyway, a gun that fires TCTFs is a little bit too much to ask smile, but only because there's no way to do it with just scripting AFAIK.  Not sure if it's possible at all.  It would, however, be possible to write a script that spawned a character at your position when you performed a certain animation.  In fact, there's already a command you can use on the console line -- ai2_chump -- that spawns a Striker in front of you any time you desire.

#13 06/08/09 15:06

myplea1

it is still qite hard to get oni for pc i havent seen it in ani game stores the only place ive seen it is Ebay and i live in canada but the gun thing would be awsome

Awol

#14 06/08/09 19:06

Gumby

Iritscen wrote:

I would be more understanding of talk about downloading Oni if it weren't possible to own the game legally (although it would still break rule #2 of the forum).  However, Oni still sells secondhand for Windows, Mac OS and PS2, and you'll probably have to pay far less for it than people did back when the game was new, maybe even less than $10.  For real fans of the game, I wouldn't think that's too much to ask.

Anyway, a gun that fires TCTFs is a little bit too much to ask smile, but only because there's no way to do it with just scripting AFAIK.  Not sure if it's possible at all.  It would, however, be possible to write a script that spawned a character at your position when you performed a certain animation.  In fact, there's already a command you can use on the console line -- ai2_chump -- that spawns a Striker in front of you any time you desire.

There is an animation state for pistol recoil and rifle recoil. If you use chr_wait_animation_type and ai2_chump, it could work.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#15 06/08/09 19:06

Iritscen

Ah, there you go!

#16 06/08/09 20:06

myplea1

yes it would be great but i could see some lag happening if u spam it lol but yes nobody is that stupid i wanna see how many strikers the superninja can take on

Awol

#17 06/08/09 20:06

Mukade

indeed, if that command works, would be work with a condition of weapon ammo?

if (wpn_ammo = 0)
{
ai2_chump
}

or sumthin like that tongue
would something along those lines work?

#18 06/08/09 23:06

Gumby

Mukade wrote:

indeed, if that command works, would be work with a condition of weapon ammo?

if (wpn_ammo = 0)
{
ai2_chump
}

or sumthin like that tongue
would something along those lines work?

chr_hasemptyweapon, if I recall correctly.

#19 06/09/09 03:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

It might work. muahaha.

"There are two things that cannot be ignored in life. One is a cannon, the other, a cannon ball." - Commander Patrick "Bombard" Bomba

#20 06/09/09 14:06

Mukade

yeah, but i was also thinking, for each shot use one more spawns, i would have to repeat for each bullet,

so

chr_weapon_ammo 0 9
ai2_spawn Black_Ops
ai2_teleport Black_Ops <location>

chr_weapon ammo 0 8
ai2_spawn Bl.....etc....

also, i would make it so that you start with 6 ammo clips and when u reach zero, u get more. all i need to know is if weapon ammo has a command for it, other then empty gun, which is what ill go with, if there isnt.

Also, i dont know if this is what u meant, but i dont think i could spawn one and the place where you aimed unfourtuantly sad

Last edited by Mukade (06/09/09 14:06)

#21 06/09/09 14:06

Iritscen

You're right, Mukade.  Since we can't get a character's current location, you can't spawn an AI in front of you just anywhere you happen to be.  ai2_chump is designed to drop the Striker right where you are, but I'm not sure it's possible to work with him in BSL after spawning him.

#22 06/09/09 17:06

Mukade

there should be a command chr_teleto 0 Black_ops tongue
but yeah, i could make it so that yo could spawn one in a specific location
but not where u are or where u target sad

#23 06/09/09 17:06

Gumby

You can always change the team of the chump. Its named "chump". ^_^ Changing the class would be tricker.

#24 06/09/09 18:06

Mukade

thing is, ive tried chump, and it only follows, doesnt seem to have combat logic, since it doesnt attack yo or the enemy sad

#25 06/09/09 20:06

myplea1

yes that may cause a problem unless you wanted a crowdinstead of an army maybe you could inesrt clapping and cheering sounds to them

Awol

Board footer