Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 12/22/08 18:12

MysTryUssX

TCTF reinforcements

Hi,
Ive just discovered this oni forum and it's really great! oni is by far my favorite game!
But, would't it be cool if someone ( not me im not a good modder) Modded the game so that ( til the tctf turns against you) with one button you can get tctf reinforcements? and also in tctf HQ you can force your allies to follow you? Then you really get the feeling your fighting WITH  the tctf, and not in a building where some weardoes are running around and being powned by the syndicate..:P
Please can someone arrange this? that would be really great. Until now in the tctfHQ i make allies follow me by not talking to them and they run after my trying yo get my attention, but that isnt really working wel:P
Greetings
MysTryUssX, loyal oni fan through and trough.

#2 12/22/08 19:12

Iritscen

Re: TCTF reinforcements

Yeah, we're in agreement with you (and welcome!).  One of the things we hope to do with the Anniversary Edition is make your allies follow you more consistently, so they're not so useless.  The Chapter with the Syndicate attack on the TCTF HQ, in particular, would benefit from this.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 12/23/08 07:12

MysTryUssX

nice!:) that's good to hear!
But woulnd't it also be cool if for instance at the airport with one button (or command or wathever) you can get ( lets say 2 troopers and 2 tctf agents) appear? this can ofc be compensated b some more enemy's.

#4 12/23/08 19:12

EdT
Website

You might want to give this script a try, if you've installed Anniversary Edition: http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … php?id=623

#5 12/24/08 09:12

MysTryUssX

i alreaddy did! I liked it nly it didn't work perfectly sad a was being transprted constantly and getting allot of different missions and mukade and stuf appeared everywherer.. cool mod but it's to far from the original game for me smile no offence ofc!
But wat i mend was that you can call in reinforcements from the tctf in lvl 1 t/m 6
And maybe there can be a special submission in each level you have to complete before you can callin reinforcements. Wouldn't that be cool then?

#6 12/24/08 09:12

s10k
Website

also in tctf HQ you can force your allies to follow you? Then you really get the feeling your fighting WITH  the tctf, and not in a building where some weardoes are running around and being powned by the syndicate..:P

That can be done I already did that in my fun script.

#7 01/07/09 14:01

MysTryUssX

so in your script tctf reinforcements can be spawned? or did only mean the tctf HQ making them follow you?

#8 01/07/09 17:01

Lithium

MysTryUssX wrote:

also in tctf HQ you can force your allies to follow you? Then you really get the feeling your fighting WITH  the tctf

... I'm opposite of this opinion. Every time a soldier survives i "put them down" cuz i think what's the point if they turn on you.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#9 01/07/09 17:01

s10k
Website

MysTryUssX wrote:

so in your script tctf reinforcements can be spawned? or did only mean the tctf HQ making them follow you?

They follow you. But you can also force more tctfs to be spawned.

Last edited by s10k (01/07/09 17:01)

#10 01/08/09 16:01

Barneyhater
Website

oxe161 wrote:
MysTryUssX wrote:

also in tctf HQ you can force your allies to follow you? Then you really get the feeling your fighting WITH  the tctf

... I'm opposite of this opinion. Every time a soldier survives i "put them down" cuz i think what's the point if they turn on you.

You realize that... killing a tctf in hq will not affect gameplay in later levels right? tongue

"It is not hatred but indifference that will destroy us." -Unknown
"One death is a tragedy. The death of a million is a statistic" -Joseph Stalin

#11 01/12/09 11:01

MysTryUssX

lol i mend fighting with as in fighting TOGETHER with them:)

#12 01/12/09 12:01

Lithium

Barneyhater wrote:
oxe161 wrote:
MysTryUssX wrote:

You realize that... killing a tctf in hq will not affect gameplay in later levels right? tongue

Yea i know but i take pre-revenge on shinatama and kerr. Nuff said

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#13 01/12/09 13:01

Gumby

Kerr is sometimes stupid though. Oftentimes I get to that point in the level with full force shield. wink

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#14 01/14/09 10:01

MysTryUssX

haha je me 2! tongue it's kinda dumb of him, gues he isn't really that smart. And then to hink that he imlpanted the chrysalis!
Anyways, griffin would probbably be fired anyway, you can read this in a console (tctf regional HQ ) so revenge on the tctf isn't really needed:):P

Board footer