Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/17/08 19:10

Lithium

If you could look closer at a character which one would it be?

I would like to find out barbaras and mukades story:|

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#2 10/17/08 21:10

ONIrules

Re: If you could look closer at a character which one would it be?

Oni Galore is your friend smile

#3 10/18/08 10:10

Iritscen

Warning: Wiki contains speculation and may not be suitable for minors and others who believe everything they read ;-)

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 10/18/08 10:10

MKUltra

One of the things I always liked about Oni was how strong the back story was for Konoko and the amount of speculation it left the door open for (Rule 34 aside, that is).

Oddly enough, although the Konoko back story stands well by itself, there are still a number of "holes" that are left in it. From the game itself, we know little to nothing of how she grew up, what her childhood was really like and so forth. It would be nice to know the whole story behind the life of the character. If her past is anything like most characters that turn out to be "special" somewhere along the line, one must wonder if she exhibited any tendencies in her childhood. I often wondered about things like that.

Naturally, learning more about her would lead into wanting to learn more about Muro, and on it would go.

Just my $0.02 smile

Last edited by MKUltra (10/18/08 12:10)

Watashi wa no Oni... Watashi wa hitori desu....

#5 10/18/08 11:10

Iritscen

Yeah, I also thought it would be interesting to develop a prequel of some kind, focusing on Mai/Konoko.  I made a couple textual doodles in the wiki, but haven't really delved into it.

#6 10/18/08 13:10

MKUltra

Iritscen wrote:

Yeah, I also thought it would be interesting to develop a prequel of some kind, focusing on Mai/Konoko.  I made a couple textual doodles in the wiki, but haven't really delved into it.

I agree... I am something of a writer, my last project having been centered around the development of starships for Star Fleet Command 3. Perhaps, if you wish, we could do a co-operative effort on some "fanfic", if you wish. I really enjoy writing, and have not had a good (public) project to work on in quite some time.

If you are interested, PM me, and I can provide a MSN Messenger contact for collaboration.

Be warned, I do tend to enjoy plenty of detail and making sure that things make sense and connect properly when I write big_smile

Watashi wa no Oni... Watashi wa hitori desu....

#7 10/18/08 16:10

Gumby

Hmm. Well we need to complie a list of things we do know. smile (or is that already on the wiki, i forget...)

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#8 10/18/08 16:10

Iritscen

Gumby wrote:

Hmm. Well we need to complie a list of things we do know. smile (or is that already on the wiki, i forget...)

Well, it should be.  Konoko's page probably documents everything we know about her, although it's also the only page on the wiki that has a cleanup template slapped on it, so that tells you it needs a little TLC.

There's almost nothing factual that we can say about Mukade or Barabas.  Their pages are about 5% fact and 95% blather :-)

Board footer