Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#76 06/14/09 20:06

Stevinlewis

Re: Oni Rpg

YIKES!!! IM CAUGHT! *TAKES WATERMELON AND RUN FAR FAR AWAY*. wait wait wait wait i did not insult ppl i just told him that cbk is that wordie ^_^. wasent insulting ^^

#77 06/14/09 20:06

myplea1

(I think that you are still overpowered and ill bet everyone else here agrees nobody has superpowers just like that, the flying must be mechanical because it makes this too unrealistic, like the jet pack barabus uses or something like that but no superpowers. So change it too mechanical and btw we all have unnaturel strength unless you say otherwise in your profile.)

Awol

#78 06/15/09 06:06

Wabisuke
Website

(Oh yeah,and chrysalis is realistic.)

alice_nine.jpg

#79 06/15/09 14:06

myplea1

(i mean as in inside the game perameters like the game has no sup[erpowers it has chrysilisis ok just no random flying only mechanical and ire DO SOMETHING)

Awol

#80 06/15/09 20:06

Leus
Website

(I have a chrysalis but to balance I'm a normal-ass teenage girl with no combat experience or anything.  Does that sound reasonable?)

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#81 06/15/09 21:06

Leus
Website

(This thread is not poppin' off.)

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#82 06/15/09 22:06

myplea1

(ya very reasonable plus u got no control. but he has expert martial arts super strength and flying and he can control it so no he has to change it)

Awol

#83 06/16/09 06:06

Wabisuke
Website

(Give me an example,and I will change it.)

alice_nine.jpg

#84 06/16/09 08:06

myplea1

(im just saying make ur flight mechanical like ur shoes have rockets or a jetpack)

Awol

#85 06/26/09 03:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

I'm baaaaaaack big_smile

"There are two things that cannot be ignored in life. One is a cannon, the other, a cannon ball." - Commander Patrick "Bombard" Bomba

#86 06/26/09 11:06

Gumby

But I was just having fun...*sigh* oxe, I'm not done with you. smile

Topic cleaned, as requested.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#87 06/26/09 11:06

Lithium

Ire Yosuke wrote:

I'm baaaaaaack big_smile

so what were you doing all this time anyway?

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#88 06/26/09 18:06

Leus
Website

More importantly why did you still not make an RPG post?  Lol.

J/K I don't really care.  Do whatever you want.  smile

#89 06/27/09 16:06

myplea1

(no seriously continue oh MASTER GM we are lost without you)

Awol

#90 06/29/09 14:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

Well I had my arm bone chipped in a swordfight so yeah. Just check out drahau.deviantart.com.
Anyway. So , every one remind me where we left off. I'lll be guiding the story still smile

"There are two things that cannot be ignored in life. One is a cannon, the other, a cannon ball." - Commander Patrick "Bombard" Bomba

#91 06/29/09 22:06

Leus
Website

(Whaaaat?  Uh, also, just check back at the last couple in character posts.  I know my character, Kyari, was driving somewhere unknown in a car with her little brother, Koru, hiding in the back, but not sure about the rest.)

#92 07/09/09 18:07

myplea1

well aniway this forum is dead i geuss with me and mukade gone everything on this site is just falluing apart i know we're just so dam iimportant.

Awol

#93 07/10/09 10:07

Lithium

Well, yea if someone important leaves it becomes a waste here. Like lets say all the long time members leave. And both moderators leave. It would be like a western ghost town

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#94 07/10/09 13:07

Ire Yosuke
Website

Well we just might start a new rpg plot line if we get detailed background stories and not force the plot intop the original one. I guess we can join the main plot somewhere but give it time. The rpg can't start with end boss fight and end there. ;/

#95 07/10/09 14:07

3llense'g

I read this topic, and it seems some rules could really help this idea mature. Something simple and action-packed, like WuShu! smile

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#96 07/10/09 16:07

Ire Yosuke
Website

More like :

1. Game master creates and guides the world.
2. Player makes the decisions and actions but does not determine the effect.

And to be honest we could make character sheets and all. I suggest getting acquainted to "Fading Suns" since it represents a logical a bit of heroic persona. Unlike the 340hp in DnD. In Fading Suns (now reffered to as FS) Player has a base ammount of hitpoints. Let's say 15. That's it. Getting more is a pain in the ass and a two handed sword deals 8 points of damage. Preatty rough huh ? Well not really. The sword dmg is max 8 + str bonus. But the damage ranges 1-8 + str bonus and you have armor. Let's say full plate which has 9 reduction but in reality it's 0-9 reduction. I could write about this all day. Get FS because the book does not only describe plate armors but energy fields, power armors, special martial and gunslinger moves, a variety of weapons form flintlock pistols to plasma miniguns including plasma and high frequency blades. Yes! I think since it's all there and working we could use that.

#97 07/11/09 00:07

3llense'g

I see. Yet, only the preview rules are for free, the basic book is $21. You might consider a free or open-source ruleset for a forum-game. (Or blatant stealing, as we did with or VtM game. tongue )

You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

#98 07/11/09 04:07

Ire Yosuke
Website

Use this : http://www.fading-suns.com/index.php?ca … _fileid=27

Or there's that torrent thing...

#99 07/25/09 17:07

jessegullick

SOD PAPER! lets make a mod c,mon we made anniversary didnt we?

#100 07/25/09 20:07

love_Oni

Yes! Everybody wants to make mod. Of course, they need ideas...

The Boy Who Knew Too Much tongue

Board footer