Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 06/11/09 15:06

Mukade

Re: Oni Rpg

Elucin was not too surprised, judging by the size of this job, there was bound to be someone out to stop him, and Allen had many enemies, that would jump atthe chance to foil anything that had him involved. Still he was always ready for such encounters.

He quckly doubled back, and in between two buildings. He smoothly withdrew a phase cloak from his pocket.
"These always come in handy"
He qucikly checked the charge on it. 30 seconds left on it.....Plenty of time.
He flicked the switch. His mind drifted back to Mukades teachings. He'd only ever teleported a few times, and it taxed much of his strength, but he figured it was no amateur after him and deemed it a necessary precaution.

He focused inwards, to his inner enrgy, and drew upon it. Opening his eyes, he found himself on the roof of a building he had seen coming down the street. He staggered from the loss of energy.
"Mukade can do it and doesnt even break a sweat" he marveled

His pursuer was nowhere in sight, he climbed down a drainpipe and headed the opposite way he had been going before, confident he wouldnt see the unknown tracker again for awhile, but he'd be back.... They always are.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#27 06/11/09 16:06

myplea1

There he was and suddenly there he wasn't where did he go I gazed around looking. He must have used a Phase cloak and teleported.
From the info I had gotten, Elucin had been trained by Mukade, a master of shadows with great techniques, so he had been expecting a teleport...that is why it would be hard to find Elucin.

I figured Teleporting wasn't all that easy or he would have teleported a lot more in his day, so I decided he couldn't be too far off. Phase cloaks can be tracked, it takes skill, but using some electronics you can find which way a phase cloaker has gone. West well time to get going.

Last edited by myplea1 (06/11/09 17:06)

Awol

#28 06/11/09 18:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

(hmm I always thought Mukades teleport was because of his cybernetic nature)

To: Aygou
It was true, a phase cloack device did leave a trail. Haveing the right equipment at a right time did come in handy. However it would take some time before Elucin could be found.

To: Elucin
(nothing for now, I don't know where you went)

RPG:
(Please include in your history how good you are with things, this isn't just about combat but also about other activites such as hacking, swimming, dancing, playing cards even. Also include how you got what you have. For example my character dosen't heave much, a basic PC, TCTF Black ops armor, a TV and a fridge full of beer. And that's because of his history. If you feel like owning a luxury yaht do tell about how you got it in the first place. Cheers!)

"There are two things that cannot be ignored in life. One is a cannon, the other, a cannon ball." - Commander Patrick "Bombard" Bomba

#29 06/11/09 18:06

Mukade

(in that case ill describe a little more of myskill here. I'm the guy that gets places, pick locks, hack computers. All the traits of an assassin, direct one vs one combat is where i mainly go, if i have to fight 3 or four opponents, i cant fight well. Also very stealthy, and im headed to my bunker just inside the contaminated zone, where all my weapons and equiment is stored, and where i spend nights when i dont want to be found. Very disciplined and i don't have much other then what is necessary, although i do enjoy all those scenario and combat simulators on my computer.)

The charge having been depleted on his phase cloak, he throws it out, before jumping the gate into the contaminated zone. Plenty more where that came from, where he was going. About a kilometer into the zone, he came upon a large grove of trees. He looks back over his shoulder, if someone was following him, he'd see them. Seeing no one, he silently slips between the trees. about 50 yards in, he stops in front of a lage tree, and without further hesitation, jumps a good 10 meters up, and lands on one of the lower, larger limbs of the tree, another jump takes him into a large hole in the trunk, through which he drops down into the roots of the tree.

It wasnt a very big room, but it had everything he thought necessary, and nothing much else. He had all his weapons on one wall: Throwing discs, wristknives, grappling hooks and even a Katana. On another wall, his gear: masks, outfits, disguises, hypos, ammo, force shields and phase cloaks. A computer, a matress and a refrigerator occpied most of the remianing space.

He stripped his shirt and lay down on his matress, drained by the teleportation. He was so tired, he didn't bother preforming the routine check of the room, and only bothered to turn on the trip wire alarm system, and non of the more deadly systems, before falling deeply asleep.

Last edited by Mukade (06/11/09 18:06)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#30 06/11/09 19:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

(Hookey we have the skills done now somewhat)

Ah yes, the zone. Wilderness preserve as it is officialy called. Toxic. Mutated and hostile. Just waiting to engulf and suffocate any one that would come near. Those zones are located very far from the sheltered cities and heavily guarded for many reasons. So that nothing gets in, nothing gets out.
Luckly recent months have been hard on the TCTF and the Police, thinning the protective barrier between those both worlds. Thanks to stealth (and a hazmat suit) you are able to reach a desolate place which seems like an abandoned research station. Yet you know that for the time being it is your home. Silence. That is all there is to it.

(Note: Hazmat suit is required even for Heroes. Why? Remember what happened to Jamie Hasegawa? besides those zones are polluted, toxic, unhabitable, the bunker has to have an air purifier built in. Next note, some poeple know about the zones, some even talk about it but the goverment denies everything plus most of the people choose the bliss of ignorance living in monstrous mega cities (which would seem a bit Cyber Punk, Aikra or Gits like).
Oh! And as for ANY combat between players (not NPCs) send me private messages with the stuff you want to get done soe there is no magical "I can see your moves" thing. smile )

"There are two things that cannot be ignored in life. One is a cannon, the other, a cannon ball." - Commander Patrick "Bombard" Bomba

#31 06/11/09 19:06

Mukade

(makes sense, you make a fight post, and we PM you what we do, you roll, and edit your post to accomicate the new action smile  btw, I've also been implanted with a chrysalis, although it is not very latent right now, maybe it'll start to later on, maybe you should start off on your character Ire? You havent said anything)

#32 06/11/09 19:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

(Hmm Too much of chrysalising, as far as the original story goes there were only 2. Remember that in this world we can have genetic mutations, cybernetics and much more...
And as for my story http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … php?id=919 , yeah, I've said nuf ;P)

#33 06/11/09 19:06

Leus
Website

(It's okay, I expected something eventful to happen.  smile)

"I..." Kyari begins, flustered.  "I don't know...  I feel really...  Hot..."

Her mother glances over.  "Are you sick?" she prods, then without waiting for a response, "we should take your temperature.  Honey," she says, diverting her attention to Kyari's father, "would you go see what the neighbors want?"  The middle-aged man groans as he rises to his feet, his wife passing in front of him in her rush to retrieve a thermometer.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#34 06/11/09 20:06

Mukade

(i guess you are right... then do something a bit different, the Syndicate has been tampering with the DNA in the chrysalis, and planted the modified version in some of Mukades top assassins (at his request), no one knows what they final effect will be, not even me lol, as GM you can evolve part of that as you wish...

so i guess what you did withyour post is go right through the story without actually connecting yourself with us yet, me and plea are just going through, but together smile i guess we'll all connect once the processor blows up)

Last edited by Mukade (06/11/09 20:06)

#35 06/11/09 20:06

myplea1

(there were three Mukade one i think)
It had taken me awhile but i finally tracked the end of the phase cloak trail. Nothing, I was now in the Contaminated zone and was checking around he couldn't have gotten far nobody can survive too far out into the contaminated zone.
I figure he wouldn't be expecting anybody to show up so if i could find his hiding spot I could most likely be able to steal the disk unnoticed but he had hidden it well. I looked about for footprints I found one set that ended in a dead end. I looked around the sun was getting low i trekked around a little i would never find it in the dark. I lay down hidden in shadows i figured i'd wait for him to leave his spot i'd see him. i closed one eye and fell asleep but my cyborg eye stayed open always open.
(I specialize in technology and acrobatics of any kind i can swim great and can hold my breath for enourmous amounts of time i can cloak in shadows and see well in the dark with my cyborg eye i got the eye after my dad after being drunk and put a knife through my eye when i wouldn't go to bed.)

Last edited by myplea1 (06/11/09 20:06)

Awol

#36 06/11/09 20:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

(Oh byt the storry will be close at some points smile , and good idea with the modified versions, smoething that is not trully a chrysalis smile And I might have several ideas. Anyway, next up in posting is Aygou)

#37 06/11/09 20:06

myplea1

(lol a lil too late there man)

Awol

#38 06/11/09 20:06

Mukade

Ire Yosuke wrote:

(Oh byt the storry will be close at some points smile

(what do you mean lol)

I woke up to the sound of a high-pitched tone. Judging from the timer, it had been 5 hours since it had started to buzz... I must've been very tired to have missed that. I cursed myself for my lazyness. And if whoever had penetrated the grove, was still there, none ofthec ountermeasures i installed would work anymore, as they wre all designed to repel intruders, not if they were already in... If my guest has who i thought it was, i doubt they would do much good. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and plopped down in front of my computer and opened the security cameras window.

There was a man laying right nextto the tree where i was lodging. Too close. I would've simply scurried up to the hole and thrown a pair of razor discs at him, but on a second glance at the man, I noticed something I hadn't before. I quickly focused the camera and my suspisions were satisfied. One of his eyes was cybernetic. If I so much as poked a finger out of the hole, I'm certain he would've seen it.

If my suspicions were correct, he was not a man to be trifled with. Even with my superior combat training, I couldn't be sure to beat him in a fight, and who knows what kind of tricks a man like that might have up his sleeve! Teleporting was of couse out of the question, it was too tiring and I couldn't teleport far enough to be of use. Fortunately I didn't have to. With the press of a button, a tunnel would open up and i could escape even further undeground and travel back out of the grove. I was loathe to use this method though, upon closing, it would arm a large explosive device, so that if anyone disovered the hideout, it would detonate, and destroy any evidence of my ever being there, and it was very difficult to disarm, even if you knew how to.

But there was no other option. Quickly I dressed into my Cybernetically enhanced combat suit, and equipped some of my favorite gear. I equipped both of my wrist blades, a handful of discs, although I left my Katana. it would be too much of a hinderence. I also packed some ammo, a fully charged phase cloak and force shield and a couple of hypos. I also took the disc with me and removed the hard drive from my computer, and added that to my suit as well. One of the nice things about my suit is the computer display in one of the suits eyes. From there, i could access the Cybernet, and other computerized functions that come in handy. I slipped my harddrive into the headslot near my ear and the display blinked on. I put it on standby for the time being, and taking one last look around, hit the switch that opened the floor beneath me. I landed gracefully on the tunnel floor and sprinted off down the dimly lit corridor. I couldnt let him stop me....

#39 06/11/09 21:06

myplea1

I woke up too late.  No movement had been detected so i figured i'd try to look around a little more.
Since the tracks ended so suddenly he must have gone up i quickly scaled the tree up to a branch where i saw scrape marks coming from something landing and climbing on the branch.
I looked around a branch near me had more marks i hopped onto it nearly broke my neck as i fell into a hole in the trunk.
I looked around hypos guns whatever an assasin could want was here looked like a convenience store for criminals. I looked around no of anyone but one picture of a young boy
"well lookslike this is all i got to work with"
///////////     
\\          \\      \\\\\\\\\\     \\\\\\\\\////      \\\\\\\\\// \\\\\\\\\
\\           \\     \\        //     \\          //        \\\      //         \\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\     \\       //       \\        //         ///     //          \\\
\\            \\     \\     //         \\      //         ///      //          ///
\\            \\      \\\\\\\          \\\\\\\\        ///      //           ///
\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The cave exploded heat filled the room i felt like i was being melted in a furnace pain so intense.
My hand still grasped the picture of the little boy.
I blacked out.

Awol

#40 06/11/09 21:06

Mukade

(i guess it's time for you to kick in Ire?)

#41 06/11/09 21:06

myplea1

( ya cause im kinda outta the picture until i can heal up but i will tell what happpens to me in the hospital)

Awol

#42 06/12/09 03:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

(The story will come in close to the original one. That's what I meant. Hospital tongue? In the Zone? Nu uh!)

The sound of the explosion drew attention of all the guards which were outside the zone. It would be moments before the zone would be swarming with chem troops. The whole area released a giant ball of toxic fumes which would probably reach some settelments if not countered. But that... That was left for the goverment to handle.

You stood outside the zone and watched as the giant fireball turned slowly into dark obnoxious fumes. There was no time. Sound of sirens... What the heck would be so important?

To: Aygou
The explosion sent you flying far and wide, eventually you stopped on a tree. when you looked at your hand with those dizzy stunned eyes , it was red but you could feel no pain, breathing became hard and all throug you were not so far from the explosion the only thing you could hear was pure silence. You passed out.

When you regained a bit of conciousness you saw bright lights, too bright, some shadows, voices as if from underwater, you tried to move your head but the pain you've felt was a bit too much. Blackout.

"Wake up"

A deep voice oredered.

"He needs more time" another voice tried to imply

"Bullshit!"

As you open your eyes you see darkness all around, one light that is directed at a TCTF black ops. Some civilian in a lab coat near him.

"Oh look he's awake. Thanks doc, I won't be needing you anytime soon"

The civilian went into darkness only to give a slamming sound of a door.

"Now that you awake, I'll brief ya. "

He went over some papers which were placed on a small usuall table. Taking his chair he came closer, he sat on it front to back (you know the inverse way) resting his hands on the backrest.

"The funny thing is that you're even alive. As far as the media know it was a terrorist attack. But why the god damn hell would you place and use a Xeox mechanizm in a Wilderness Preserve?! Oh we found you and you're going nowhere till we know what Mukade is up to. "

It seemed odd. He paused and you could have sworn that  behind that glass and steel visor a smile was forming.

"You have several choices.
1. You talk neat and niceley and eventually land in a nice and neat prision cell
2. I beat the crap out of you with this very chair who will become your next best friend in the upcoming days
3. We stop giving you medicine and you die slowly and in tremendous pain.
Congrats on NOT taking a hazmat suit. *sight*
The choice is up to you."

Then there was only humming of the cieling lights.

(Pardon the typos, not native english plus I just woke up.
As for Elucin, go ahead post, since now we have 2 different story lines, one for you and one for Aygou. They will come togeather soon enough. And as for Kyari, well let's move you to outer city limits, sorry for that but that will implement you to the storry sooner.)

To: Kyari
Your mother went through the medical supplies.
Soon the charcoal in your mouth was unberable, you looked out the window and vomited. Then you saw it, a tiny flash on the horizon. In just seconds sirens kicked in. Probably another eco terrorist attack but why would they signal the outer citiy zone? It's far far away plus there's nothing really here.
For a moment you left your body, as if you moved with incredible speed towards that very flash. You saw (and here Elucin can describe himself ) leaving the Wilderness zone, you saw Guards drop dead, others would undergo a horrible mutation before dying, you saw panic that followed.
With a blink of an eye you were back, your father held you tight. You saw a TCTF swat wan drive by with mad speed.

(I'll leave guiding the parents as NPCs to you Kyari.)

#43 06/12/09 11:06

Mukade

I had to get out of there before the TCTF arrived, as they soon would, that much was clear. The sirens were growing increasingly louder.
As I left the zone, i had a strange sensation, like someone was watching me. I whirled around, two discs in hand, but there was no one in sight. A sniper? Not likely. If it were, I'd be dead already, the TCTF were serious about their work.
I passed it off as mere paranoia.

About a half hour later, I arrived at my destination: The Regional State Building. It was blockaded on all sides of the street, with snipers and Black Ops stationed at all the street corners. I was on the roof, opposite the building, and wasn't noticed.
Could they be expecting a raid? I passed the idea off. The force was big, but it wouldn't be sufficient to stop a Syndicate raid, and I doubted they would make that mistake. No, it was something else.

I suddenly had another feeling of a dark presence behind me. I twisted and crouched into a ready stance. Behind me stood my master. Mukade himself. He chuckled. That laugh! The ominous, cybernetic laugh sent shivers down my spine.

- It is good to see you haven't let your guard down.
- Never
- You know why we're here?

I did. Konoko was en route to this building, in an attempt to uncover her past. It was Mukades job to stop it, and mine to help him. It was a great honor to serve directly under one of the most powerful man, if he could be called a man, in the country.
The Syndicate attack was just a front, our main goal was to stop Konoko, who, as of yet, was the greatest threat to the leader of the Syndicate, Muro himself. Muro... A powerful man, even the mighty Barabas feared him! And even Barabas was no match for Konoko. If she were to uncover the truth about herelf, no one knew what she would do.
I nodded my head at Mukades question
- Good, There's no time to waste, lets move!

He took outa zip line, and with deadly accuracy and power, threw it across the building, and onto the State Building. He handed me another line.

- Get into position at the rendez-vous point!

With that, he disappeared, and reappeared inside the building behind two of the guards inside the lobby. They never had a chance.
Just then, I saw Konoko leap down in behind the guards on an opposite building and walk casually towards the glass doors in front. I saw Mukade dash away from the two bodies crumpled on the floor just as she walked in.
She looked at the two bodies on the floor. Just then, two more guards entered. I saw there moths moving, and one had a Campbell Equallizer pointed at her. She wasn't wearing armor, but she didnt seem afraid. Then, the shooting started, and Konoko ran with incredible speed towards them, and in 7 seconds flat, they were out.
I could but marvel at her speed and grace. I began to doubt our high chance of success.

Still, I couldn't stand around, i zipped down the zipline onto the roof of the State Building, then jumped down to a lower building. Two of Mukades underlings were waiting there.  I jumped onto a cargo continer sitting on the roof, and from there, threw my second zipline to the opposite roof, although it took my a few tries. The computer was nearby, I could see it through the window, but Mukade was the only one with the skill to hack the TCTF restricted access files. I was good, but not that good, I think it had to do with his cybernetic side.

About 30 minutes later, I saw Mukade in the window. He nodded at me, and proceeded to hack into the database. In a few minutes, he had the disk in his hand and at that moment. Konoko walked into the room.
A cold lump formed in my stomach. What would happen. Mukade slowly circled clockwise, and I believed the conflict would end in a death match between them. But Mukade instead jumped out the windowand onto the roof! Konoko was in hot pursuit. The two underlings that had been waiting there were trying to stall her, but one glance and i knew it would be but seconds. Mukade jumped up onto the cargo container. I wanted to ask why he ran away, but I feared his anger. Just then Konoko cleared the container.

- I have it, lets move!

I could hear the anger in his voice, anger at having to run away. Qucikly he attached his zipper (:P) to the line and sped to the opposite roof. I was right behind him, but as i left the roof, Konoko took a leap into space and grabbed onto my waste. The only way I could get her off was to fall myself, and i didn't want to die. So I just kept going, in growing fear of the encounter that was to come as we reached the other side...
(I guess I should wait for people to catch up a bit smile )

#44 06/12/09 11:06

Leus
Website

(You can guide them too if you want.)

Kyari reeled from the intense experience she'd just had.  Her eyes wide, she glanced at Koru.  Her brother met her gaze and, for a moment, connected with her and perceived the depth of her current emotions.  He absent-mindedly dropped his fork to his plate with a loud clatter.

"I..." Kyari said.  "I have to go."  Her mother was just arriving with a thermometer.

Kyari rose to her feet.  "Oh, no you don't!" her mother reprimanded.

"Mom, I'm fine--"

"You just threw up on your waffles!" her father interjected.  "You aren't going anywhere!"

Kyari brushed past her mother and shook a lightly grasping hand from her arm.  Her father marched after her.  Kyari grabbed her car keys and quickly stepped out the front door.

Her father followed close behind, trailed by her mother.  "Where are you going, young lady?" her father demanded.

"I..." she began.  "I don't know..."

"Honey," her mother said, stepping forth and reaching out.  From behind her Koru shyly appeared.  "Come back inside.  You're sick; you're not thinking clearly."  Kyari furrowed her brow.

"Listen to your mother," her father commanded.  "Get inside." 

"I can't!  I feel..." Kyari hesitated.  "I can't explain it.  I just feel compelled.  I...  Saw something..."  Nobody noticed Koru sneak around behind the car and quietly open the door to the back seat.

"Saw something?" her mother repeated curiously.

"Death."

"Well that sounds like JUST the thing you need to be out pursuing!" her father declared sarcastically, throwing his hands in the air.  Without another word, Kyari opened the door to the driver's seat, got in and shut the door.  Her parents began walking towards her, but she shot them a glance and they stopped.  After starting the car, Kyari backed out of her driveway...

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#45 06/12/09 15:06

myplea1

(no only the gm of this topic ire can guide or else it may screw us up if everybody leads everybody)

My injuries were quite major i was living ofof painkillers at the moment and it seemed like i was about to get very pained.
my leg had been blown off and my cyborg eye was useless and i was burned all over. And now i was being interrogated.
I kept my mouth closed i didn't need the TCTF messing with my life again.
I had been interrogated before but this Ops was crazy he grabbed a chair a starting hitting me with it.
Psycho by the time he was done it felt like somebody has just backed over me with a car two times then started nailing my head to the ground.
If i ever could get out of here that tctf would get his head smashed to bits by my fist but let's not go there yet.
He demanded to know where and what Mukade was doing. Persistent fellow, now this went on for hours and by the time we were done my face was in worse shape than the chair sad to say.
The doctor came in and almost fainted by the sight.
"What are you doing another hour and he will be dead from loss of blood!" the doctor yelled
"So" the ops said. The doctor got the two guards outside to haul me to medlab.
On the way there I heard someone say over an intercom.

" All units konoko has gone rogue she is a class B threat and this is a code red situation. Take her in or take her down use any means necessary"

Hmm that may prove useful information to some people.
They brought me to medbay where they gave me sleeping gas I didn't fight it I'll let them heal the man who will kill them.

Last edited by myplea1 (06/12/09 15:06)

Awol

#46 06/12/09 15:06

Mukade

(if she wants she can control her parents, since theyre not being played by anyone else.)

As soon as the zipline cleared the oppostie roof, i dropped and rolled and came up facing her. She laughed at me, then came running. I lunged for her, my fist flying out in front of me. But she sidestepped it with ease, and came around again with a heel to the back of my head.
Ow....
Red sparks danced in front of my eyes. I was immobilized by the force of the blow. She looked down at me, with contempt in her eyes

-Hmph

Then she ran around the opposite corner, as if she thought I wasn't worth the effort. I felt insulted, but releived. She'd be after Mukade. I knew my way around the rooftops, and was quicker then she was and a higher jumper, I could get ahead of her..

#47 06/12/09 16:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

(huh now this story went far on it's own. I let her guide her parents for a reason. Abouyt the whole Mukade deal, to be honest, it's too much of a push since right now we have Elucin with a disc which he didn't even check for data on his job, second, leave the guiding of NPCs to me, but yeah, that would be a thing Ire would do at some point.
I can understand every one want's to be put into the main story but just hang on there for a while! Right now you've blown up a wilderness preserve zone which created a nice toxic cloud slowly rolling towards the city. Let us focus on that. If not, then I can reaveal the story I had in mind and we can go on with the original game plot.)

#48 06/12/09 16:06

myplea1

(sure but im still kinda a prisoner oh and was the black ops interrogating me you?)

Last edited by myplea1 (06/12/09 16:06)

Awol

#49 06/12/09 16:06

Ire Yosuke
Website

(Yeah the prisoner part works. The decision about loosing your leg is up to you for now. The black ops is me Yep.)

#50 06/12/09 16:06

myplea1

(im getting a cyborg leg something else to make me a lil better and ill need my eye repaired)

Awol

Board footer