Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 03/22/07 05:03

Mango

Europe Tour

Just saying that if you notice that I will be inactive for four weeks starting from Saturday, it will be because I am going for a holiday in Europe. I will be visiting the UK, France and a few more places around there (not entirely sure on the order; I'm not organising it).

I can't say I'm looking forward to the 26 hour flight from Melbourne though...:(

Bite off more than you can chew... then chew like hell!!!

oniuserbaren4.png

#2 04/21/07 22:04

Mango

Re: Europe Tour

Just got back with jet-lag. Had a wail of a time. Posting begins NOW!

oniuserbaren4.png

#3 04/21/07 23:04

Tosh
Website

Oo, (how did I not see this post before...)
Sounds like a fun time though. :X My famiuly was planning to go but then my brother got a ticket for evading the police.... quite a reason to cancel a vacation. x)

#4 04/22/07 07:04

dez_zt

Mango what countrys have you been to?

#5 04/22/07 15:04

Mango

Well, started in Australia flying to London (stopping over in Kuala Lumpur (mistake) and Singapore), then flew to Tolouse, France. Went on a barge on the Canal Du Midi for a week, then took a train back to Tolouse where we picked up a car and drove to Barcelona. After that, drove across France to Italy, where we stayed in Tuscany for a few days visiting Florence and Siena. Then drove to Lyon in France whilst staying at places in France. We also did some criss-crossing over to Switzerland, but didn't actually spend a night there. (Drove through Geneva though.) However we did stay in Evian, France which is on Lake Geneva. They make bottled water so we bought some there. Then we flew back to London from Lyon (after staying in a crumby hotel. We were that desperate. Nothing was available). In London, we had a whole day to walk around, before flying back to Melbourne, Australia.

oniuserbaren4.png

Board footer