Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/24/08 21:07

ONIrules

Enhanced Elite Strikers Moves

I decide to share some files to people. For players who wants Elite Strikers to fight harder this is the place.
The files includes 4 TRAM files from Elite Striker. You will also experience some trails from the elite and flashes.
Put it on level0_Final folder or other level folders (just to see if ur satisfy or not) AND RECOMBINE!!

PS: For more fun Shapeshift to the Elite Striker

Last edited by ONIrules (07/24/08 21:07)

#2 07/24/08 22:07

gzl5000

Re: Enhanced Elite Strikers Moves

Cool...what did you change about their behavior/moves?

#3 07/24/08 22:07

ONIrules

gzl5000: Just flashier combos and I modify the moves so the third combos from the Elite Striker (Triple Punch and Triple Kick) are not blockable even when you block them and the kick foward samething unblockable. Did you try it?

#4 07/24/08 23:07

EdT
Website

ONIrules:  I like it!  Please make and share some more mods.

#5 07/24/08 23:07

gzl5000

I tried it. Cool stuff!

#6 07/25/08 05:07

Loser

Nice concept, similar to mine.I am working on enhancing TRAMs for AE edition, so I have tried lots of things, something like this included. Also it is good to put heavy stagger on these moves, so you can block them, but you are then so misheaped that somebody will take advantage of that.

Just for everyone: my goal for AE TRAM moves is that they should be blockable as much as possible (even specials) but put high stagger penalty if you try to block heavy attacks. Trust me, it is better to see that Konoko staggers you with DSK and then she "kick forward"s you in the face than if she simply does DSK move which is unblockable. It makes you think "next time I should be more careful" instead of "damn, that character has so overpowered moves, it is unfair!!!

Loser

Last edited by Loser (07/25/08 06:07)

"I am just a mere reflection of what I would be."

#7 07/25/08 07:07

ONIrules

Thanks guys!! I will release some more files similar to these except different character classes.

Board footer