Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 03/30/08 15:03

Striker

Oni beta download?

Hey guys. Three weeks ago I was searching on the enternet for Oni beta version download, but nothing about it appeard. Can you please give me like a link where I can download it?

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#2 03/30/08 16:03

Loser

Re: Oni beta download?

Maybe if you can hack into TT or Bungie West s' network, you should have a chance of touching that version of Oni.

On a serious note:
1. By that line above I am NOT encouraging ANYONE to hack or break laws. That sentence is a JOKE. HACKING is ILLEGAL.
2. These pictures come from beta version, that is right. But nobody here have such an early beta. Those screens were released by Bungie folks to maintain hype before Oni's release.
3. Why do you want to play it? I mean it seriously - just share your feelings. Doyou think it would be better than final product?

Love
                                                                             Loser, guy who has like 1 month before his maturita exams and doesn't know Maths yet....

"I am just a mere reflection of what I would be."

#3 03/30/08 16:03

Striker

I was just wondering about it because it is really boring playing only Oni.

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#4 03/31/08 00:03

Your_Mom
Website

yikes
that is why you mod!
And no, companies generally do not release those betas. Even if they did, they're probably crude and glitchy sad

droid803sig.jpg

#5 03/31/08 09:03

Iritscen

Oni is arguably still in beta even in its released form, albeit late beta.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer