Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 01/26/08 05:01

TOCS

Skinning problem

I made this striker in green, in the AV7 mod, as you may have noticed, you can see through the striker's chest, if this is a known solution, and can be fixed some how, then please response.

I am actualy thinking off doing every Easy character green wink that's why.

#2 01/26/08 05:01

TOCS

Re: Skinning problem

Here is the skin, if anyone wants it, just replace it with the old skin in OUP.

#3 01/26/08 14:01

Gumby

It looks like you forgot the neck texture....I don't know why, because you have it in the zip...hmm....

Last edited by Gumby (01/26/08 14:01)

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#4 01/26/08 14:01

TOCS

I am a bit confused becouse, i added some random yellow boxes on all of the textures in paint, and there was no problem. Then i opended Photoshop CS2 and used the "Colour Replacement tool" and added some blue textures to the chest, still no problems, then i tryed copieng the green textures i had, then the problem was there again. I dont know why, maybe its the way i save the files i dont know.

#5 01/29/08 07:01

geyser
Website

Please describe how you import these textures into Oni. OUP still requires the user to do some handwork after importing, specifically for textures involving reflection maps (e.g. Striker's chest).

Behold the power of that which is yet unborn! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power.

Board footer